Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how i became too clingy

steve12b

Don Juan
Reaction score
i've been dating a girl for a year now. i neglected most of my friends to be with her, and she did the same. except about three months ago she decided she wanted to start being with them more and still was expecting her to be my only source of social interaction. it was normal for the two of us to be together 24/7 for a few months, but beyond that was too long.

i started getting more and more clingy and passive aggressivly demanding her attention...more than she could provide me now that she's also giving attention to her own set of friends and not just to me anymore. my attitude changed, she got upset and annoyed with me. we've had some talks and i finally realized that all i need to do is start getting my socialization from other people like i used to. i have enough friends so that i can do this, but it's going to take some work to reconnect with them to the point where if my gf calls me at 6pm wanting to have a girls night out, i can tell her without a hint of anger or resentment that i have no problem with not seeing her that night and then turn around and call up a buddy.

i just wanted to remind people of the importance of not letting your gf become your life, because if she didn't love me like she does she would have dumped me by now. it's easy to get caught up in a relationship and forget to mainting your friendships.