Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How I became from nothing to something --->Some Inspiration

someperson12

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my first "motivation/inspiration" post. I'm writing this for two reasons:

1) I wanted to let you that it is possible to go from rock bottom and climb up.

When I was younger I was:

- Shy to the point of seeing a psychiatrist (don't laugh it happens)
- a dork that got picked up/beaten up (taking martial arts helped change that)
- borderline suicidal (lol of course im not anymore)
- a person with one friend through all of elementary school. Even he would avoid me at times
- Needless to say, without a single girl. Not a single one. Didn't even have the courage to think about that.

Now:
- MUCH more attractive looking (working out helps)
- No longer shy
- Wouldn't say im a top lady killer but i do have my line up (working out helped)
- Have many friends and nothing to be depressed over
- Women aren't a problem

2) I can't sleep....I drank too much cola!

Things I learnt:

1) You have to believe a hot girl will like you (Confidence): When i started working out and sliming down, girls noticed me. Couple of them showed OBVIOUS interest signals (e.g. a cold approach from a girl, although the content may be non sexual, is an interest sign! didn't realize that).
Go look in the mirror, and if you can't believe a girl can fall in love with you, work out or do something that makes you more confident.
And, if you are wondering more than once if she likes you, she probably does! And plus think about it, you find tons of girls attractive dont you? She probably finds you attractive if another girl felt the same.

2) There is NO MAGICAL PILL THAT will solve all your girl problems. Thats right. You just have to live and learn so stop searching for some post that will solve all your problems!

3) Again: Stop F--KING: worrying whether she's interest or not! You WILL NEVER KNOW! Trust me.......YOU BLOW OPPORTUNITIES THIS WAY. I KNOW CAUSE I BLEW ABOUT 3. (damn it..........and these girls were hot :S)

4) Its confidence you need: not looks. I realized that attractive when i slimmed down during high school. But it wasn't until month ago i had enough courage to walk up to any girl and ask for a number. Stop wishing you were better looking. Looks wont destory your fear; you just gotta remember tip #1 :believe that a hot girl can like you.

I'm sure someone's said these tips directly or indirectly sometime. But i hope it more effective coming from a guy like me who was no natural. Oh no. I started as close to the bottom as you can get and had to climb.

Last edited:

Iguana

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah someperson12, the thing about the gym giving more confidence is definetely true!

You know, I'm glad I found this site and all the "DJ World" because it keeps you improving yourself and gaining experience. Everything is a challenge and you not only learn to be more succesfull with women, but also being an overall better person.

It's always nice to hear stories like yours.

Iguana
Peace & Metal

Spacebar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm kinda in the same boat as you,

I was loser up until my senior year in high school, no girls, no friends, etc

S'all good now though, I mean it could be a lot better, but im working on it