Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How I am dating an Italian runway model

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up guys. I'm putting this out there to give you some hope and to show you how a great deal of community knowledge is over-rated and is in my opinion counter-productive. I am now seeing an Italian Runway Model and we are crazy about each other. I have been learning cold approach pickup for a few years now and have gone through the process of being failed pickup / community guy, a wanna be typical Alpha male and finally back to myself, though a much more improved and MUCH happier self. The journey has been difficult but very much worth the effort.

Here is how I met her, how simple the whole thing really was and why you can have the same results when you start believing that you are a great guy and that you deserve to be happy and with women that you are very much attracted to.

I was walking around trying to find women I thought were attractive. I was walking into a coffee shop when I spot her out of the corner of my eye sitting down. She was alone and she was VERY beautiful and classy looking.

I walked right past her into the shop and ordered a drink. After I get it, I notice it is raining outside and I see this girl had just come inside and out of the rain. I casually walk up to her and here is at a high level the convo:

Me: Is it raining outside (super clever...I know :up: )?
Her: yes, it just started (nervous smile)
Me: Wow! You have a little bit of an accent, are you Italian?
Her: Big smile! Si! I am
Me: I love your accent and the Italian language, it is very beautiful
Her: Grazie! I am still learning the English, it's no so good
Me: NOOOO! I think you speak very good English, it's much better then my italian, bella ragazza (that means beautiful girl...ps I recommend learning how to say that in different languages)
Her: Bravo you speak Italiano!!! and thank you!
Me: But not very much, maybe you can teach me some...how do you say "It's a rainy day today?"
Her: (some Italian, I repeat it a few times with her to get it right)
Me: I have always wanted to visit, I've heard so many amazing things about the food and the culture, it would be so great to go. Where in Italy are you from?
Her: XXXXX, it's very different from other parts, even the language
(we talk about that for a while I ask her if she is on vacation and a few other things, then ask her what she is doing later)
Her: I have to meet with my fiencee
Me: I grab her hand and look for a ring... Ohh that's too bad you have a fiencee, I wanted to get together with you on a date. (I don't see a ring).
Her: NOOOO I'm not getting married (hehehe), my friends
Me: I keep holding her hand and look her in the eyes and tell her she is soo beautiful to me and that we have to get together.

She is at that point in attraction where she is semi giddy and it is hard to contain her excitement. She gives me her number and we make plans right then and there.

There was nothing fancy or complicated about it, I am a romantic type of guy and she is a romantic type of girl, I complimented her and challenged her a little and showed her I wasn't scared to say what I wanted and to touch her. I wasn't afraid of her beauty, I took it in and cherished it (THAT WAS NOT EASY AT FIRST, but now it is). I was direct, but not overly-direct like I see attempted a lot in here. I was also casual and calm and she absolutely ate it up. Nothing real fancy here at all, very low pressure but definitely gets the results.

Go for it and see what happens, you very well may be pleasantly surprised!!!!

Cheers!

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool story. So have you went on the date with her yet? Details?

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks! We're seeing each other, this was from a little while ago

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done, mate. Now, remember that a number 9and even a date isn't representative of "success." I am not intending to put you down or to be negative, but I feel a lot of guys put too much weight on simply attaining a girl's phone number. On the other hand, if you get the date and she shows, I look forward to hearing what you experienced and giving you the appropriate feedback/praise.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yuppaz said:
Thanks! We're seeing each other, this was from a little while ago

Cool

Last edited:

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course there is really no such thing as game. There just looks and appearance, and then approaching the right girl, being able to converse and escalate.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
yuppaz said:
What's up guys. I'm putting this out there to give you some hope and to show you how a great deal of community knowledge is over-rated and is in my opinion counter-productive. I am now seeing an Italian Runway Model and we are crazy about each other. I have been learning cold approach pickup for a few years now and have gone through the process of being failed pickup / community guy, a wanna be typical Alpha male and finally back to myself, though a much more improved and MUCH happier self. The journey has been difficult but very much worth the effort.

Here is how I met her, how simple the whole thing really was and why you can have the same results when you start believing that you are a great guy and that you deserve to be happy and with women that you are very much attracted to.

I was walking around trying to find women I thought were attractive. I was walking into a coffee shop when I spot her out of the corner of my eye sitting down. She was alone and she was VERY beautiful and classy looking.

I walked right past her into the shop and ordered a drink. After I get it, I notice it is raining outside and I see this girl had just come inside and out of the rain. I casually walk up to her and here is at a high level the convo:

Me: Is it raining outside (super clever...I know :up: )?
Her: yes, it just started (nervous smile)
Me: Wow! You have a little bit of an accent, are you Italian?
Her: Big smile! Si! I am
Me: I love your accent and the Italian language, it is very beautiful
Her: Grazie! I am still learning the English, it's no so good
Me: NOOOO! I think you speak very good English, it's much better then my italian, bella ragazza (that means beautiful girl...ps I recommend learning how to say that in different languages)
Her: Bravo you speak Italiano!!! and thank you!
Me: But not very much, maybe you can teach me some...how do you say "It's a rainy day today?"
Her: (some Italian, I repeat it a few times with her to get it right)
Me: I have always wanted to visit, I've heard so many amazing things about the food and the culture, it would be so great to go. Where in Italy are you from?
Her: XXXXX, it's very different from other parts, even the language
(we talk about that for a while I ask her if she is on vacation and a few other things, then ask her what she is doing later)
Her: I have to meet with my fiencee
Me: I grab her hand and look for a ring... Ohh that's too bad you have a fiencee, I wanted to get together with you on a date. (I don't see a ring).
Her: NOOOO I'm not getting married (hehehe), my friends
Me: I keep holding her hand and look her in the eyes and tell her she is soo beautiful to me and that we have to get together.

She is at that point in attraction where she is semi giddy and it is hard to contain her excitement. She gives me her number and we make plans right then and there.

There was nothing fancy or complicated about it, I am a romantic type of guy and she is a romantic type of girl, I complimented her and challenged her a little and showed her I wasn't scared to say what I wanted and to touch her. I wasn't afraid of her beauty, I took it in and cherished it (THAT WAS NOT EASY AT FIRST, but now it is). I was direct, but not overly-direct like I see attempted a lot in here. I was also casual and calm and she absolutely ate it up. Nothing real fancy here at all, very low pressure but definitely gets the results.

Go for it and see what happens, you very well may be pleasantly surprised!!!!

Cheers!
According to the girl getting "experts" on SS, you have to:

Not only get her number, a meet/date, fvck her multiple times, but have her love you beyond belief, buy YOU a wedding ring, be your slave for life, etc. etc. etc. or you've got NOTHING. And even if you did all that...You're a LIAR and a "pvssy whipped" AFC who's not spinning enough plates.

Friggin site is hilarious.

I've been to Italy before for over a month. And though women can be the same no matter where they are from they are much more refreshing than the same old nonsense with chicks in the US.

If you took the hottest chicks out of the US and put them in Italy with their entitlements, and "must haves" those chicks would have to slore it out over there in a desperate attempt to get a man as the chicks from Italy are not only hot as hell, but friendly, INTELLIGENT as hell, talkative and will approach you.

I've had it happen several times over there when out at night. Chicks seemed to come out of nowhere. Looked like Ms. Universe contestants, Hawaiian Tropic models etc. and they would dead stare at you and smile. It was almost like: Is this real life or am I being filmed for some comedy show? lol

Once you start talking to them your mind is fried as they know more about this country etc. then the dopey "hawt" chicks who live here and think the world turns around them. (Now not every chick in the US is like the majority of "hawt" chicks here...but the difference is mind blowing in attitudes, friendliness etc. to random strangers there...amazingly different.)

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus I'm not some guy brand new to this that is having a hard time getting a girl out. We have been dating for a few months now. That's all you need to know. This post is to show guys that it is really rather simple to meet girls... Even very atteactive ones without much game at all.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ps NN - I agree 100% it's been so damn refreshing with her. Hot as hell and defo a VERY sweet and considerate girl.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
yuppaz said:
Ps NN - I agree 100% it's been so damn refreshing with her. Hot as hell and defo a VERY sweet and considerate girl.

Oh I know it. It's like with those chicks from Italy you don't even need to play nonsense or any type of game. You can just be normal and have a normal conversation and they're happy just to have your attention and progress from there.

ANY dude who goes there and goes out at night to any of their clubs, night spots etc would be amazed that he could simply drop any type of act as it's not needed at all. And most of those chicks (especially at night when they all come out of nowhere) are mind blowingly gorgeous.

Though the ONLY drawback I could say is those chicks have their own culture and way of doing things and will try to make you eventually go with their program ESPECIALLY if you get involved with their family or else they all will think "You are no good".

They try to force their love on you a lot of times. Keep offering you food and if you eat it all will pile more on your plate. If you don't eat that it's like an insult and they'll think you don't like it or them and ask why don't you eat more? Don't you like it? I had to be straight up and said I do love Italian food but I can only eat so much or I'll puke or become 350lbs!!

They kindof use a Godfatheresque way of keep offering you things and if you don't accept them you are insulting them...when you do they expect you to offer back the same or do as they want or you aren't a "good" person.

Just beware that slowly creeping in. Trust me. lol.

Other than that they are fantastic chicks for the most part. (From Italy)

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up on that one brother! Haha - ya she's ALL about food, friends and family for sure and with food...damn! I don't get how she stays so skinny! I made some "Italian" meatballs with ground turkey (I'm on a cut) and I may have just as well told her I impregnated her sister or something!!! Lesson learned don't call something Italian if it isn't tradizionale'!

For newer guys out there...don't get the wrong idea. It's not just that this girl happens to be from Italy. I was with a buddy and was having lunch and started chatting up this girl (very hot...turned out to be a ballerina for NYC ballet company)...just to help give him an example as he is getting back into dating...I'm not seeing anyone else right now.

It was basically the same thing. All about being warm and friendly with a touch of touch. Specific compliments, great eye contact and a big smile and she was asking me to get together that night and was giving me the doggie dinner bowl look. I did not go...done being that way...too into my Italian girl.

Women love warmth and sincerity without the false bravado and posturing that we hear so much about. I could give you a hundred examples of the same (who knows if you would believe me...???)

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
yuppaz said:
Thanks for the heads up on that one brother! Haha - ya she's ALL about food, friends and family for sure and with food...damn! I don't get how she stays so skinny! I made some "Italian" meatballs with ground turkey (I'm on a cut) and I may have just as well told her I impregnated her sister or something!!! Lesson learned don't call something Italian if it isn't tradizionale'!

For newer guys out there...don't get the wrong idea. It's not just that this girl happens to be from Italy. I was with a buddy and was having lunch and started chatting up this girl (very hot...turned out to be a ballerina for NYC ballet company)...just to help give him an example as he is getting back into dating...I'm not seeing anyone else right now.

It was basically the same thing. All about being warm and friendly with a touch of touch. Specific compliments, great eye contact and a big smile and she was asking me to get together that night and was giving me the doggie dinner bowl look. I did not go...done being that way...too into my Italian girl.

Women love warmth and sincerity without the false bravado and posturing that we hear so much about. I could give you a hundred examples of the same (who knows if you would believe me...???)
You're a liar and an epic beta AFC pvssy whipped chump! LMFAO.

You can either help her make some Italian food to learn or go to the Food Network online and there's a search button for any ingredient or dish and reviews on how to make practically anything. Chef's or people from all over put up recipies and dishes and they get rated by people from all over who try them for themselves.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, its basic stuff... People just over-complicate things and assume too much as a result of failure. Whats interesting is that, they dont realize this is why they failed in the first place. Nothing changes as far as those core weaknesses and insecurities. Theyre still pedalizing women and trying to win them over - by not pedalizing or trying to win them over (with the intent of winning them over by pedalizing). Or things like, getting burned by a fake *****, and becoming fake / playing games / acting like a dumbass - only to complain about attracting fake *****es.

I just laugh at all the irony, 'cause I have nothing better to do. But the intent of this forum is counter-productive - due to its very nature, and the people it attracts. The blind leading the blind, and believing that, since they ALL failed, the generalisations theyve developed as a result are true. They believe so strongly, and spread assumptions so loudly / frequently - that it must be fact.

I used to be the same way, though. I came up with all these stupid ideas based on failure and bitterness that it pretty much became reality. If not, I made it that way - through general insane behavior. Its no different than a crazy *****, really.

The more you dwell on, or believe something - the more you feed into it. And like they say, your thoughts shape your reality.

Whatever. Still entertaining. Crazy *******s.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe it or not it's easier getting a ten, then a seven

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
European chicks are definitely more grounded than US ones, without a doubt. Just a month ago my friend and I chatted up some chicks from Paris in a crap bar. Ended up shooting the shyt with them for 3 hrs. Was easy as shyt, and yes, they do know a ton of stuff about the US. Even the typical snobby Paris stereotype was broken. These chicks seemed cool and funny as hell.

But all in all, you still have to take that leap and start chatting them up. You never, never know what you're going to get!