How high is too high a number for you?

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Agreed. I'm not looking for a virgin because I'm not one myself. Otherwise that is hypocritical.

The threads that really annoy me are the ones the encourage f$cking girls who have boyfriends. These same guys get pissed off when their gf cheats on them.
You got that right! +1 rep

EA Gold

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
I don't go to the Goodwill store and buy underwear. Why the Hell would I stick it or worse (my tongue) in something that can give me cancer?

Yea I agree, why got to Goodwill when you can go to Saks Fifth Avenue to buy your underwear...lol

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No number is too high. I don't give a ****, what matters is whether I enjoy being with her.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't really care as long as they're clean.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deadly_Ripped said:
Maybe your vision of women as objects has something to do with your desire for them to be relatively untouched.

Property is desired brand new and 'unscathed.'
Human beings are desired well developed and stable. Those things don't come without tribulations.

I think about women less as my personal vehicle, to be ridden by me and only me, and more as the person sitting beside me in the vehicle, helping me enjoy the scenery and the trip to wherever we're going. And if she doesn't need to be told how to give road head and wants to give it to me, then I'm all the happier.

I'll teach a girl how to do all kinds of things, but it's nice when I'm not starting from ground zero.
I strongly disagree. A woman can be stable and developed without having to bang a bunch of guys. Don't come with the whole feminist attitude of "you're treating women as objects." You're a man.

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really doesn't matter as long as it is not some ridiculous amount and they are clean.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
more than 0 if shes under 30.

China Rules! :D

virgins a-plenty! All the women I work with are virgins... almost half the women in this city and pretty much every 'single' woman. The caveat is that you gotta marry em after you smash or they stalk and hound the sh1t out of you forever.

Sh0t

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are going to marry a slut, just make sure she is in a new town, far away from where she did her slutting around

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never ask and I never tell. Of the last 30 or so b!tches I've slept with I know the sexual history of maybe 2 of them. And if I ever wanted to marry a girl (heaven forbid) I would FOR SURE never ask and never let her tell me. Even if her number is 0 or 1 or something extremely low, I just don't want to know.

P

perseverance

I don't ask and I am not particularly interested.

As long as she doesn't give me a disease then it's cool beans.

LE6END

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do I feel like the gentlemen here who require nothing less than virgins are positioned behind an oven, awaiting the completion of a baked pastry...? And, while waiting, they've a fork in hand, with a napkin tucked beneath the neckline of their shirt...

It could just be me, but I don't believe these gentlemen plan on sharing whatever's coming out of that oven..

More plainly, I'd be willing to bet none of them are virgins themselves, or atleast would not---have not--- waited for the perfect woman to lose their own virginity to.
I guess the double standard is alive and thriving.

To their credit, I wouldn't mind a virgin myself, but i'd NEVER make it a requirement for a long term relationship. Why? Because I know i have a rabid desire to f.uck almost anything with smooth skin, breasts and two legs with a wet hole between them. It's human desire. So why shouldn't I expect that same desire from females?

My only requirement: be clean. I do not care about your partners.