Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How high is too high a number for you?

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
How high is too high a number for you?

If you were dating a chick and she told you she's had "X" amount of sexual partners (depending on the age of chicks you'd personally date) how high a number would be too high before you decided she wasn't for you?

***You can answer with an age, age range, and or number of past sexual partners and why it would be too much.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably anything over 10. But I don't ever want to know the exact number. Somethings are just better left unsaid.

VastanVer2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Probably anything over 10. But I don't ever want to know the exact number. Somethings are just better left unsaid.
Are you kidding me? Most decent looking girls have passed that number by the time their 20.

scorpio1138

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's disease free, clean and nice down there I don't care.

I'm of the opinion that it would be best if us men quit the concern over the "number."

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only virgins. Every male wants virgins. The Bible, The Koran, The Talmud, etc. all agree with me. Basically, God is my homeboy.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo, not sure if what you said was sarcastic. If it was, then I agree adamently. If it wasn't:

Virgins are boring and so are their unkept vag's. I like a women with AT LEAST 5 partners (some experience is all I mean by that number), so that she knows what she's getting when she meets me.

If she's screwed so many guys that she can't remember their names, or didn't learn their names before banging them, then I've got an issue.

Basically, if I am dating her and find her attractive, and if the sex is great and she's a good person whom I'm interested in keeping, why does it matter what her sexual history is? In fact, what about her history matters at all if those things are true?

blueline

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Up to a point (certainly beyond 10), the higher the number gets, the better at sex they are.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd imagine that by the time she's 26, 100 is not an unreasonable #, jus sayin from my suspicions of most women, married or single. That's 52 weeks in a year over 10 or so years. She does the math for us.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to a dating website, 44% of straight people have had sex with 5 or fewer people.

Additionally, 99% of straight people have had sex with fewer than 20 people.

Granted, these are self-reporting figures, all pulled from a dating website. The population is skewed, but there are a lot of conservative people out there who believe that sex is more than just one wet tube and one hard tube put together for mutual satisfaction.

These numbers aren't likely to be terribly far off from the total population.

NoCommitments

Don Juan
Reaction score
WHO THE FU*K CARES????!!!

This is a dumb thread!

My advice is: DONT ASK! DONT TELL!!

If any of you are discussing the amount of past experiences with a girl that you're banging than you're a chump!

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl has a reputation of "getting around" that's the too high a number. I don't even need to know the exact number to know that she's trouble. I don't need no std's in my life.

The moment you hear of a getting being one of those girls that "gets around" I think any man of intelligence should be careful.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mantis Toboggan said:
Spoken like guy whose "game" involves offering lollipops or rides in his van.
Wow, a pure American circa 2011. Only would an American say something like that to a guy who wants a virgin. Insane. What a true pervert. Go have fun with your STD's and old mothers. Hey, have lots of fun taking care of kids that you didn't create. Remember, if you one day want a young virginal wife you are now a "pervert" in America. Yep, what American men were at one time told to want is now what perverts want.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really turns me off to know a girl already got phucked by some other dude before me if I'm interested in a relationship. My ex had been with one guy and I felt kinda dirty towards her for that.

In the American culture, sex is less meaningful than to other cultures. I'm not trying to sound AFC or anything like that, but that's the way I see it. A woman isn't worth my time if she has had multiple sex partners; it literally made me gag when some dude said 100 or something like that.

I value and like getting a girl to do things completely new to her than to have girl who knows everything or is experienced and phucks me. In fact, that 2nd option just turns me off. I rather masturbate than have sex with one of these so-called "experienced" chicks. Not to mention she could have all kinds of STD's or even AIDS.

Think about it this way: When you go buy a car you're considering as you personal vehicle, the first thing you look at is the history report to see where the car has been and people have done with it. Women are the same except there is no written record (especially the guys they phucked during vacation).

Now, unless you want the car just for racing and getting down to it then the history report doesn't really matter. I choose the first option always, though.
Anything more than two is unacceptable for an LTR. For a FB probably 4

donjuanmaster1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
It really turns me off to know a girl already got phucked by some other dude before me if I'm interested in a relationship. My ex had been with one guy and I felt kinda dirty towards her for that.

In the American culture, sex is less meaningful than to other cultures. I'm not trying to sound AFC or anything like that, but that's the way I see it. A woman isn't worth my time if she has had multiple sex partners; it literally made me gag when some dude said 100 or something like that.

I value and like getting a girl to do things completely new to her than to have girl who knows everything or is experienced and phucks me. In fact, that 2nd option just turns me off. I rather masturbate than have sex with one of these so-called "experienced" chicks. Not to mention she could have all kinds of STD's or even AIDS.

Think about it this way: When you go buy a car you're considering as you personal vehicle, the first thing you look at is the history report to see where the car has been and people have done with it. Women are the same except there is no written record (especially the guys they phucked during vacation).

Now, unless you want the car just for racing and getting down to it then the history report doesn't really matter. I choose the first option always, though.

and yet many clueless/ignorant guys kiss girls like that