Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How high is to high?

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How high should it be?

How picky should i get?

How high should my standards be?

Its been bothering me lately. I see a chick, she looks hot, but i go and talk to her and she's an idiot.
I find a chick who's not a retard, but she's not as hot as i want.

I don't know which i care more about. I don't think i can be with a chick that is not smart enough to carry on a conversation with. I also don't want a chick that isn't sexual attractive enough.

How high do you think i should raise my standards. Should i sacrifice something and go for a chick. Or keep my standards where they are and keep looking.

This may seem AFC, but its not. I've been having a tough time deciding what to do.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read your signiture. i think you already know the answer.

And i never thought i would find myself telling someone experienced this; use the search button .This is one moan that gets posted very often.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. Your signature says it all.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya i know. But i haven't really been happy with high standards.

I just want to know your advice.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You havn't been happy because you havn't found anyone that met your standards.

Patience.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stick to your standards because they are what you want. Stick to what you want. That is if thats what you truely believe and not just say you want a girl with looks and brains.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd stay to stick with your high standards because if you don't, you'll never know your full potential, and like you said, you probably wont ever be satisfied.

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
are you a virgin?

i dont mean it in an insulting way. just that, ive noticed some people will make excuses, or rather, create faults in women, to avoid going outside their comfort zone.

for instance, they say they just want sex. a good time. sure enough, a girl comes along whos willing to supply them. they get nervous, and afraid of going outside their comfort zone. so, they flip it around and point out faults (actual or imagined) in the girl. e.g., "shes too much of a slut." even though a moment earlier, thats exactly what they wanted.

trust me, i speak from first hand experience. i was thinking -exactly- the same thing you were. i set standards that were stellar. christina aguilera or shakira could come along, and id probably find a reason to next them. it was a rough time for me.

my stepfather, an experienced, natural DJ put me on the right path. his advice to me, was essentially:

"stop thinking so much. take it easy and enjoy life. if a girl comes along, and you like her, talk to her. hang out with her. everyone has faults, everyone has problems. but everyone has good things, too. dont over-analyze the situations. have a good time - if you want to **** her, then **** her. have two or three girls in rotation, until you find one good enough to be exclusive with. the good girls are few and far between, so enjoy yourself along the way."

my advice is to be honest with yourself. dont give attention to what anyone thinks about your standards, your preferences, etc. be optimistic and do what makes you happy.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're too high when you run out of weed and fall asleep.

Whoops, wrong question...

I think the answer is fairly simple. Go for what you can get. Even if you feel a girl is "beneath" you, it's at least better than nothing... And having a backup will make you less concerned for how you do with other girls, and improve your game. There's no such thing as bad sex (well there is, but you get the idea).

Don't be so picky that you aren't satisfied with anyone. On the flip side, don't underrate yourself so much that you only sleep with beasts.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep your standards where you want them until you get really horny and fvck a bush pig.

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
GOD DAMN IT. I thought this fourm was bout weed. god damnit.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's too high when even you can't reach.

Reaction score
Have patience young grasshoppah... When you finally do find someone who meets your standards, it will have been worht the wait (assuming you aren't expecting like Britney Spears).

CamaroMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
See I have the same problem I only go for these super hot/popular "i know im hot sh**" kind of hot girls and so far im 3 and 10, lol thats bad man. These girls are the WORST for relationships and are so caniving they make my doberman look like a kitten. Basically i've been told don't sweat having high standards, just try harder to make sure you get what you want. For instance, to get these popular chicks my car has to be flashy, I have to act a certain way and have this, "I dont give a ****" mentality. I don't like it but its all they can understand. When we go off to college or whatever it'll change and the girls will be more into personality traits of successful men, and it sounds like thats what you have (maybe) so dont sweat it.

Ballistik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, Mike, you really don't wanna go for the girls that use their guys as tools against other girls... That's a painful road to take.

MusicMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by strong like bull
"stop thinking so much. take it easy and enjoy life. if a girl comes along, and you like her, talk to her. hang out with her. everyone has faults, everyone has problems. but everyone has good things, too. dont over-analyze the situations. have a good time - if you want to **** her, then **** her. have two or three girls in rotation, until you find one good enough to be exclusive with. the good girls are few and far between, so enjoy yourself along the way."
Meditate on this until you have it imprinted in the back of your head.

Chicks are not everything, remember? You don't have to be in a relationship to be happy and have fun in your life! So stop thinking about it, go out there and just have fun. Girls are only a part of a much bigger puzzle.