Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Good Was Pook?

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess many of you didn't know that Pook's main emphasis for his blog is to reveal the "evils of Femenism" and to make male chumps aware of how they can be manipulated, exploited, and ravaged by it. He became aware of the Men's Rights movement, and the divorce laws that favor women, and the damage it has done to masculintiy, the male identity, and the continued chumpdom of many of you young guys today.
Like BlackJackal said, a lot of Pook's writings over your heads.
You guys are too young and haven't been exposed to a lot of things, so a lot of this is just trivial and not "entertaining' enough to you.
He wrote what he felt was important in SoSuave then.
NOW, he writes what is important to him now adays.
This is how he feels he can make a differencee. By making males out there aware of the traps and pitfalls of life and women, and what is reaslly going on behind the scenes in our world today.
His blog is not infotainment.
It's about real men who have been screwed by women, and a lot of people and society at large have been conditioned to NOT CARE what happens to the man.
Pook CARES about what happens to the man.
That's what his blog is about.

If you want advice on how to get chicks and get laid, don't read his blog.

I don't understand how any male on this forum can criticize Pook, man.

You guys just don't get it.

Yes, he is a little cynical. But because he is focusing on more than just getting chicks and getting laid.
You'd be surprised just how much censorship and suppression is going on to that information he is writing about. A lot of what he writes about is considered taboo, and off limits. And a lot of people have been conditioned to think that what he's doing is wrong.
But that's the Femenist agenda programming talking. That's the Matrix talking.

The thing that a lot of guys have to understand is that you cannot just go in blind into a realtionship and dealing with women.
You cannot go into a marriage and just hope for thebest.
You have a duty to yourself to protect that heart and protect your assests and peace of mind.

Well, I'm done.........

Either you get it or you don't.

Just remember the guys who don't get it are the ones who are going to come back and say "Why are women such b*tches??!! Waaaah!!"

Last edited:

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. Plus you have to widen you perspective when you read his blogs. Though the subject is about feminisim, they indirectly bring up subjects as far as censorship in general, why we're taught to live the way we live(ie: The Way) etc. How do we know he's been burned anyway? What does it matter?

Shunning him out just because he doesn't live up to the idolization he's earned on SoSauve is just silly.Either take it for what it's worth (with a grain of salt) or just read what he left behind on SS and leave it at that.

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude we know society is fuct, we dont need some huffy bastard waxing poetic on the same issues. I'm not saying its bad to address these problems, but to focus exclusively on them paints a picture of someone who has been burned and can't let go.

I miss the more pragmatic Pook, the guy who had proactive advice and philosophies on life and didn't complain and whine like a b!tch about the same damn thing over and over.

He went from being a man, to being a victim.
Dont get mad at Pook because he doesnt talk about how to worship women like you want him to. Pook was always like that he left because he was tired of only talking about girls he said it himself theirs so much more to life then *****. And i guess he's to advanced for you so you wouldnt understand it. Pook isnt a mysogynist or how ever you spell it. Pook is just exposing the truth. he actually goes aginst mysogynists. He has better things to do like enlighten men about how the matriarchy has taken over society than talk about how to screw a girl(whcih you dont even need adviced for since its a natural process like ating and taking craps.) but feminists are tryiing to change that and act like they dont like men. which is why he is going to the bigger picture and smashing the real monster.

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure he got/gets plenty of 9's and 10's. If he practiced what he preached, he was tall, muscular, and spoke fluent ********. I'm too lazy to look for it but he made a post about how people say "pook is this, pook is that." I've even read people on this site refer to him as "the great one." He's not a fuc'king god and I don't think he wants to be portrayed as one. His posts were his own advice to himself. That's what he said. He was what he posted. Take it or leave it. Obviously if someone on ss sarged with him or knew him personally you probably have heard of it by now. Give the "who was pook," "how good was pook," "where is pook now," "what would pook do," threads a rest...please.

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like how some assume that we don't 'get' Pook because we disagree. How about I disagree because, wait for it...I disagree with his new direction! Shocking, I know.

His older posts were entertaining, and had brilliant messages behind them. Now he just seem quite bitter and reads into things far too much. If this is how he wants to do things these days, fine. But I still think he's taken a wrong turn somewhere.

Anyway personally I just stick to his old stuff.

Come to america And live here take your grilfreind here to after about 6 months watch how your girlfriend changes and watch how your feelingschange about your girl friend than you'll understand. Then you'll know the more you anaylze The better the more you know lol. Simple

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
This is how he feels he can make a differencee. By making males out there aware of the traps and pitfalls of life and women, and what is reaslly going on behind the scenes in our world today.
Thats great..and more power to him..but its a pretty one-dimensional thing to focus on. Why focus on the problem when the MANS way is to dream up solutions? It's one thing to recognize the evil, and awareness is good, but then what? Please correct me if I am wrong, but I dont see any pro-activity in his posts.. just tons of anger and resentment.

Face it guys, Pook fell to the Dark Side.

Interceptor said:
His blog is not infotainment.
It's about real men who have been screwed by women....
Well that is certainly uplifting, a blog about sob stories and how men are all victims. Get that sh!t out of here dude.. men do not complain, they FIX things!

If you want advice on how to get chicks and get laid, don't read his blog.
To me Pook's best advice wasn't about getting laid..it was on how to live your life and achieve your dreams, THAT is the Pook I respect and miss.

I don't understand how any male on this forum can criticize Pook, man.
And I dont see how any male can idolize another to the point where they think he is beyond criticism. Being your own man requires you to take everything with a grain of salt..otherwise you are a mindless follower with no balls..

The thing that a lot of guys have to understand is that you cannot just go in blind into a realtionship and dealing with women.
You cannot go into a marriage and just hope for thebest.
You have a duty to yourself to protect that heart and protect your assests and peace of mind.
That is the smartest thing you have said so far and I totally agree. But rather than throw up red flags and focus on the negative and worst-case scenarios, why am I not seeing more advice on how to attract the right kind of woman?

Instead all I see is "woe is us!" and "teh femenists are taking over!"

I'm sorry, but I fail to see the manliness of this stance.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Bump, and recent info on the most prolific and respect member of this site?

LP700-4

Banned
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
Bump, and recent info on the most prolific and respect member of this site?
A gang of lesbian feminists raided his humble abode and forced him to open his secret lair filled with every dirty secret about women. The poor lad was never heard from again.

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been trying to get Pook back here (behind the scenes), for a post or two but he's not interested right now. I can't say anything more than that. I really wish I could, but I am keeping the invitation alive.

He outgrew this place, which is not a bad thing. There comes a time in a man's development where the training wheels come off and one just gets in the wind and rides.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
That's really too bad, it would be nice to hear how his opinions and views have changed/developed/been modified in the years since he stopped posting on the internet.

I think Pook's greatest legacy was that he led by example, teaching us that he cared first and foremost about bettering himself. He also showed us that no matter how much money, or fame, or women you get, you will never be happy until you do the things in life that make you happy.

He was a legendary poster, but certainly not the only one giving out good advice here. Countless guys on SS have given equally good advice if not better. Even today, this forum is full of very intelligent posters who give advice which is just as good if not even better than the advice that Pook gave. My only recommendation to all the young budding dons out there is not to pedestalize Pook as you once did women. He's just another dude with a great writing style who really carried the main points of this site across using great stories that really sunk in and took hold in our minds.

But each of us have to follow our own path to Nirvana, whatever that may be. Nobody can do it for you.
True happiness is found internally; not externally
. These words changed my life and sent me on the spiritual journey that I'm on now. To me, the guy was a legend and a life changer. :up:

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Deflection Like a Mutaf*cka

JohnChops said:
rex why the fvck do you bump all your old pointless threads. stop.
The question shouldn't be why ole Rex is posting "old and pointless threads," but why you're not only reading but POSTING on threads that you, yourself call "old and pointless? Ether muthaf*cka.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
If Pook Was to Come Back

Rex would love hear his thoughts concerning "text game."

fuzzball

Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
I've been trying to get Pook back here (behind the scenes), for a post or two but he's not interested right now. I can't say anything more than that. I really wish I could, but I am keeping the invitation alive.

He outgrew this place, which is not a bad thing. There comes a time in a man's development where the training wheels come off and one just gets in the wind and rides.
good man. also good he still has friends here.

JohnChops said:
rex why the fvck do you bump all your old pointless threads. stop.
not pointless. I admit I am curious. also i never knew he had a blog although i shouldnt be shocked by that.

that said does anyone know why he just up and left? us newer SS members like me would probably like to know since we werent here when Pook was active and about.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Maximus Rex said:
The question shouldn't be why ole Rex is posting "old and pointless threads," but why you're not only reading but POSTING on threads that you, yourself call "old and pointless? Ether muthaf*cka.
because you can't see the date until you enter the thread. stop refering to yourself in the third person, it makes you sound like an idiot.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Nobody's Putting a Gun to Your Head

Listen dude, if you feel so strongly about about my writing style or my threads you have one of two options

1) Don't read them.

2) Put me on ignore.

Then your problems are solved.