Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How forget her?

hck332

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there any other method except "spin more plates"?

Because I DO NOT WANT girlfriends right now, and especially not sex.

I just want to FORGET HER!

D_Master

Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience, and let me tell ya I know how you feel, the situation is kind of like a catch 22 in that you feel screwed either way. Right now you're saying I don't want anyone, probably cause you're hurt and don't feel emotionally ready to put yourself back out there like that. But I have found the only way to forget someone is to feel for someone else what you felt for them. If you sit around everyday you will think about them and begin to relive those memories, if you go out with someone new you may begin to form new memories and new feelings for them that can begin to push the old feelings out. Trust me when I say, the only way to move on is with someone else. As long as there's not another person then you won't get over the past anytime soon. This doesn't mean you have to jump into a serious relationship, but just have someone that you can go out and do things with if that's all you feel comfortable with.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best way to forget a girl.

Cut anything in your life out that reminds you of her. Pictures of her. Songs that remind you of her. Everything.

It works a charm. Doesnt take long either. You will remember her...but you wont think about her.

rob686

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another good way to overcome an ex (from my personal experience),

Focus on your personal development. One fine example is building your body up , in short bodybuilding and fitness. set yourself goals, develop a weekly/daily meal plan, workout exercises and game plan. Train, eat, sleep/rest religiously. The mirror & scale are your friends here, gauge your progress weekly. You'll feel a sense of accomplishment, well being, more self confidence.....not bad at all, is it !

In no time she will be the LAST thing on your mind. But best of all, if you stay focused & disciplined, you will not only put on lean body mass (read: muscle) but attract better quality girls.

how's that?! *sometimes* breaking up with a girl is a blessing in disguise & one of the best things that could happen to you- it betters you as a person on the whole :)

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- I agree with Mr. Tomatoes with cutting off everything that reminds you of her. It doesnt mean that you you'll completely forget her, it just helps you to stop thinking of her. Dwelling on something lost and out of your control will only kill you mentally which isnt good for your health whatsoever.

- Stop listening to LOVE music in general. This is the kinda crap that totally turns guys AFC to the max.

- And plus like rob686, get a HOBBY. Preferably something physical. What I personally do nowadays is go bowling, surfing, skating(bombing), anything physical. It really does help.

- And last, HANG OUT WITH THE BOYS! Kicking it with guys will be full of laughs and it'll help you get out of the AFC mentality.

- "NEXT! Just move on!"...easier said than done right? As of now, you should be looking at your options even if you're not interested in them or arent the best looking ones. I know, its rebounding and all but hell, we all do it. You'll think less of your ex, and you'll start thinking of the other girl(s) more. But DON'T transfer old feelings that you had for your ex to these new chicks! Remember, they're here just to recover your ego, not to be your future GF's.

hck332

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dwelling on something lost and out of your control will only kill you mentally which isnt good for your health whatsoever.
Actually she lost me.

I've been in a relationship with a girl who's been sleeping with other guys, and never admitted that, but I'm totally sure she did it (althought I dont have any evidence). I just do not trust any word that's coming out of her mouth.

I just need to forget that I'VE BEEN A STUPID AFC FOR BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A SLVT.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hck332 said:
Actually she lost me.

I've been in a relationship with a girl who's been sleeping with other guys, and never admitted that, but I'm totally sure she did it (althought I dont have any evidence). I just do not trust any word that's coming out of her mouth.

I just need to forget that I'VE BEEN A STUPID AFC FOR BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A SLVT.

Ahh, so you were the dumper. That makes things much clearer.

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
seeing her again after a while or talking to her will bring back all your feelings.

Trust me youll be in love with her again. I know b/c im back :(

hck332

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate that girl.

We always had "problems", but I was so AFC that I prolonged that relationship just to get more sex from her, and I also thought I loved her.

NOW I realise the truth that she was a major hoe (just like all other women who **** before marriage), and keep recalling those moments when she could be cheating on me.

Although she would never confess, I just KNOW that she was ****ing a bunch of other guys, because I was a big *****.

How do I get over thet feeling of being a stupid manipuilated afc?

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best way to forget someone is to get another chicks #,works for me. I always forget about some chick as soon as I pull anothers,its a vicuos cycle,chicks have to stay on top of their game to keep me.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is going to sound like the stupidest trick ever, BUT...

Five years ago I fell HARD for this girl, and it didn't happen. Actually drove me briefly into antidepressants.

Then I heard about this: take a rubber band, not too big, and put it around your wrist. Whenever you think about her, snap it, HARD.

Sound silly? Maybe. But after a few days I was like GOD DAMMIT THIS HURTS! GOTTA STOP!

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
realsmoothie said:
This is going to sound like the stupidest trick ever, BUT...

Five years ago I fell HARD for this girl, and it didn't happen. Actually drove me briefly into antidepressants.

Then I heard about this: take a rubber band, not too big, and put it around your wrist. Whenever you think about her, snap it, HARD.

Sound silly? Maybe. But after a few days I was like GOD DAMMIT THIS HURTS! GOTTA STOP!
I would not recommend pain as an alternative to helping you forget about someone. Just get another HB's #,youll quickly forget about her.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
Cut ALL contact COMPLETELY and keep busy!

And fantasize about being with other girls regularly! Not only in a sexual way but emotionally and imagine how good it would be to be in a relationship with em and so on.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hck332 said:
I hate that girl.

We always had "problems", but I was so AFC that I prolonged that relationship just to get more sex from her, and I also thought I loved her.

NOW I realise the truth that she was a major hoe (just like all other women who **** before marriage), and keep recalling those moments when she could be cheating on me.

Although she would never confess, I just KNOW that she was ****ing a bunch of other guys, because I was a big *****.

How do I get over thet feeling of being a stupid manipuilated afc?

Your a hater.......A hater of yourself! Sort it out....

If you hate yourself your confiedence and self esteem will shoot down.

It will turn you into more of an AFC than you have EVER been. Is that what you want?

I think not.

You are the man. You were using her for sex. Good on you. You relised after that she is NOT even worth sex from you! You used her for abit and now your done.

Now get out there and sort yourself out. Prove it!