Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How does your upbringing affect your view of women?

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know your background really makes a difference. I think sometimes I should have grown up in the 50's. I have much more conservative values. Too bad that doesn't mean jack**** with most of todays American women

I have actually found myself more interested in the traditional values of Mexican girls and others. But there are problems associated with that too. The biggest being, I don't want to marry a foreigner and then have her wanting to move back to her country, because she is close to her family.

It is tough but that is the way it is. But even in the 50's the James Dean, John Wayne non AFC types were popular!

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alucard:
Jester, eerily similar to me, dude. My mom always said, "you'll have to beat the girls off with a stick when you're 18". Wasn't the best way to motivate me to actually go out and MEET girls. Sheesh.

I got that too. It turned out true, only b/c I found this site and used the awesome power contained within it to improve myself.

northernpride

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh God, My situation's pretty wierd. I have a brother and two sisters, and there is a ten year gap between the years in which I was born and when my youngest sibling was born. Some people say that I was unintentional and that I was born from a broken condom or something.

My mother, being of italian descent, catholic and having been raised in the 50s was ultra ultra ultra conservative of the dating scene. In other words, she didn't want me chasing girls until I finished school for good. Fvck, she actually made me believe that having desire is bad/unreligious...on the otherhand, my father didn't give two ****ts. My mom pretty much hammered it into my head (the wrongness of chasing women) saying that it was for perverts, hahahahah, and for lazy people who didn't care about expanding their minds (a.k.a. doing good in school to become smart in order to get a good-paying job); it really really warped my thinking. In addition, I had my two sisters (who aren't exactly goddesses)...they were frustrated in high school and they imposed their bitterness upon me, always telling me never to pursue beautiful women. I can laugh at it now, but there are still some remnants left and I don't think it will be 100% gone away before I die. hahahhahhahahah, that's fvcked up.