Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How does this look??

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CaptainJ said:
Ermm... A DJ treats all girls equally. The ugly, the hot, the normal, the nerdy etc. A player will disregard and ignore every girl apart from the ones he thinks he has a chance to fvck. Shallow and superficial. Treat all girls like they are hot mommas, and they will all fall head over heels for you. You will become a prize with a lot of competition for you. If the hot girl you're gaming sees you flirting with an ugly or normal girl, she's gonna become insanely jealous and think "What has that ugly girl got that I haven't? I need to try harder."

Keep that in mind.
Or they may be thinking wow, this guy is so insecure and un-confident in himself that he has to resort to getting with ugly girls because he's too afraid to go after the hott ones.

saturos

Don Juan
Reaction score
1 word: no.

Its not to suggest that you should become best friends with some fat ***** or something though. You simply should not blow off girls that you are not interested in.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would I invest any of my time in somebody I have no intention or interest in being in a relationship or friendship with?

R19

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at Daniel1099's 'competition' in pic 2. You could be wearing almost anything and come across more favorably. Pink is a great color that only some can pull off. All this nonsense about fit of the shirt is a joke. That is what chicks think about on their own outfits and a lot of them can't get it right.

saturos said:
Allow me to give you some style inspiration. Whether or not you like the outfit, these men are undoubtebly stylish.

Are you effen? I mean seriously, are you effen. Those pic's are straight outta some men's fashion magazines from Europe with 15 year old 110 lb. male models adorning the pages - and nobody dresses like that. I am a bloody fashionista to the core, and I would never dream of wearing anything like that or all those accessories, especially a scarf unless I where on 'a tour' of the gay district... Gotta love all the experts you can catch wisdom from around here! You probably drool watching male runway shows and all that outlandish BS thinking, boy oh boy, can't wait to layer in that cardigan with that scarf!!!

Daniel1099 - don't work out at all. In fact lose as much weight as possible, but wear 'cool' layers and lots of scarves and accessories and you will have 'em kicking and scratching to get ya!

saturos

Don Juan
Reaction score
R19 said:
Are you effen? I mean seriously, are you effen. Those pic's are straight outta some men's fashion magazines from Europe with 15 year old 110 lb. male models adorning the pages - and nobody dresses like that. I am a bloody fashionista to the core, and I would never dream of wearing anything like that or all those accessories, especially a scarf unless I where on 'a tour' of the gay district... Gotta love all the experts you can catch wisdom from around here! You probably drool watching male runway shows and all that outlandish BS thinking, boy oh boy, can't wait to layer in that cardigan with that scarf!!!
Uh...no? Who pissed in your cheerios? I said the men were stylish. You might disagree, but i'd like you to post a pic of yourself and your "fashionista" sense for us. And lol, what do you have against scarves? Are you some little kid who automatically associates scarves with gay people? It seems to me more like an issue of you not having the confidence to wear a scarf on your own, and regardless, you have a lot to learn if you automatically call people fags if they do things you don't like.
And clearly, you have never been to New York City., Japan, or Korea. People dress quite similarly quite often.

saturos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars said:
Why would I invest any of my time in somebody I have no intention or interest in being in a relationship or friendship with?
Again, i never said to hang out.
Maybe i misinterpreted, but it seems to me that if some random average chick came up to you, you would blow them off. You should be friendly, but i'm not suggesting you invite them over or something.

PhunGar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm...
there are a few things you can work on
that hairstyle is normally associated with d-bags, don't follow the common trend becuase being quiet honest i think it looks shocking and lacks orginality. Those aviators also don't suit your face shape sorry, try find a better fitting pair. And pretty much what everyone else said about the shirt

R19

Don Juan
Reaction score
saturos said:
And clearly, you have never been to New York City., Japan, or Korea. People dress quite similarly quite often.
Yep, that's my fashion template... Harajuku Girls and Kanye West. BTW expert, spent a few years on the rock they call Manhattan. I was thoroughly unimpressed by the prevalence of the preppy look. I saw a lot of sh1tty prep looks in NYC. Go to Europe and you'll see plenty of guys dressed like your pics and lots of scarves. Where I live now probably has more gay population than the total population of where most people on this forum live. The district is completely integrated because some of the hottest straight nightlife can be found in the same hood. I don't really see guys of any stripes dressing with layers and accessories up the @#%, but maybe I don't hang in the right circles for your look. So it was really an uncalled for insult to them, not you.

I am red-lined because the same mentality guy as you will post a thread about this and that HB8, HB9, HB10 and it is that to them in their own mind, not reality... So how would their comments in dealing with a true HB5, HB6, HB7 be relevant to anyone???

Post pic's? The world is smaller than you think so it's not gonna happen.