Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How does this **** happen!!!!!!

HollowHorizon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, i asked a girl out on sat (to her face) she said yes so we where going out she left the place where we where (sk8ting arena) becuse she had to go home.. So then later that night i take off my sk8tes n see a old friend i knew(a Girl) she is a real fine looking chick n before she diden't really like me too much now she wants my c0ck.. She called me tonight n we have set up a time to just "hang out" this wensday but im not to shure bout this girl she seems like she wants to get a lil freaky but i dont wanna cheat on my girl i already let this "old friend" know i have a girlfriend because she asked me earlier in our convo on the phone..I have a feeling if this girl wants sex i would give it to her but then i would have a guilty concious about my girl n i love her to death n if anything got out i would loose everything n not to mention my girl is a hb 8.5 (virgin) so im cluless i kno i cant have both of them please help fellas im a fellow man in need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

c-note

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were you, I would get with the other girl on the down low. Be adventurous and enjoy the fact that the girl is all up on your nutz. You will kick yourself later for not going through with it. TRUST ME!!!! Just don't get caught.

amokk23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez, your guys are't married are you? Who the F#$^ cares. Better to get some practice in before hand , rite?

She'll do the same if she had the chance , they all do.

Mutiny

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do the other girl.......you're 17 right? Don't want to sound pessimistic, but I'm a gambling man and my money says your current girlfriend isn't gonna be around for the long term.
Have fun NOW, dude.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AFK Protector
I wouldn't do it...think about the Golden Rule. Would you want your girl to go shag another guy? I wouldn't...don't do it or you'll regret it.
I'm with you AFK. Any one of these guys who is suggesting to cheat is an AFC to the max. Is sex everything? Is it worth screwing up the relationship and your own mind?

smooth666

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not do it, if you say you really love your GF. There will be a lot of options in the furture. If you are about to dump her anyway, do so and have fun with the other gal.

Cheers!

Reaction score
Cheating is for the weak.

If you want to have multiple relationships, you need to establish it from the start. Let her know you are seeing other women and if it bothers her then she should leave. Chances are she will do just that..but you would be surprised how many women get turned on by this and try to convert the player into LTR material.

Chicks are just twisted like that.

Much easier to be upfront about sh!t than sneak around like a little boy who is afraid to get caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. If your game is on, then you can make it clear to both that you are seeing other people.

HollowHorizon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The other girl knows about my girlfriend i let her know right away my gf dosent kno about the other but i do not want to cheat on this girl she is soo sweet plus she is a hb-9 ill post the picture soon untill then peace out fellas