Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How does this happen?

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, this is more of a diary/stress relief. It is long. If you dont want to read/comment, thats fine. I know it will help me to get my thoughts out though.

Met this girl at a cookout in June. Hit it off great, set up a date for a couple nights later that went great with kiss close. She invites me over a few days later for coffee and a jog. Heavy making out before i leave for work (i work overnights). She tells me she will crawl into bed with me the next morning when i get home from work to sleep. She does. Starts getting hot and heavy. She stops me and says she has had a rough life and that her first boyfriend gave her genital herpes. I get scared and she leaves. She texts me later and she comes over so we can talk.

She tells me that she only sleeps with people she is in serious relationships with and is very picky and has never passed herpes to anyone. She then tells me how good she is at head and likes sex from behind.

Comes over a few days later and gives me head. We start talking about her STD again. She tells me she has slept with 12 people (she is 25, lost virginity at 19, had a 1 yr relationship, a 3 yr relationship, and a 2 yr on and off relationship, so you do the math lol). Tells me all her ex bfs cheated on her. After her last bf, she slept with 4 guy friends/acquaintances. She claims that she dated them for a month before sex, and thought they would all go somewhere. She ended it with one, and the other 3 ended it with her.

She told me at first that she ended it with the last guy...a month later it comes out that he ended it with her (why lie?) it also comes out that she gave herpes to her ex. I asked why she lied and she says "Well i thought you asked about a certain ex, like the 2nd ex, not about the last one (the one she gave it to). This was a huge lie by her. I kick her out, but eventually let her back into my life.

She also lies about making out with a girl once, for some reason. She tells me her mom left her family when she was young, and it was tough. She felt alone and insecure. Had a lot of guy friends in college. Has 3 close male friend now. She is no longer friends with the male friends she slept with.

She is 25 and lives with 2 other single girls who always want her to go out. She is somewhat flirtatious. Seems very concerned with going out and being close with her girls. She is obsessed with her friends, more so than any other girl i have ever met.

I acted insecure due to the lies and I was scared that if i caught herpes and we broke up, I would be screwed. We had sex after 2 months(protected, and im clean). I asked her a lot of questions about EVERYHTING in her past, becasue the whole relationship scared me. I also fell for this girl becasue of her good qualities. The questions by me caused a ton of fights.

She also wasnt completely over her ex, depsite sleeping with a bunch of people. I told her many times maybe she should be alone. She was always stressed, and up and down. One day she loved me, then wasnt sure about "us". She works with kids and is ALWAYS stressed out.

How the HELL did I let this girl in to my life so much? I feel pathetic! There are SO many red flags....herpes, lies, family issues, etc. What the hell? I'm very disappointed in myself.

She then breaks up with me and says "you made me realize I still need to be alone and im not ready for this type/serious of a relationship"

*note she went on 2 dates with a kid about a month before me and ended it after that. Part of the reason was becasue she felt like she wasnt ready for anything yet. She said when she met me a month later, she felt different and our connection was huge (it was).

How did i let myself get wrapped up in a girl like this?? Please, be very harsh with me! haha

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're messing around with a girl that has herpes? Do you want to catch it?

user name

Banned
Reaction score
I'm almost thinking of encouraging his Oneitis if it'll mean getting rid of her...

Driggs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have herp it will be the kiss of death with all other women.

Except those who also have herp-- and it strikes me that there might be good pickings to be had there (if you have herp).

Or it could quite possibly be that there are a lot of PUAs in the herp community.

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To those with insulting comments...I joined in 2005 but have been in a lot of relationships during these 8 years. I'm guessing maybe more than you have been in? But I digress.

I wasn't spinning any at the time so that was probably a big factor. I just find it weird that I fell for her despite all the red flags. How does that happen?

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Wow.. you should just take the courses, get the license, and become a full blown therapist already. Who has time for this sh!t??? :crazy: :crackup:

She clearly saw in you a cuddly beta who she could use as an emotional tampon to help her deal with her diseases, emotional problems and compulsive lying. She spent so much time talking about HERSELF that its clear she didn't/doesn't give a sh!t about you. Self-obsessed much?

I would of told her to see a counselor and get the f*ck away from me with her diseased p*ssy early on. What a waste of time. There is no value in a diseased slut who is a compulsive liar and whiner.

Never be a woman's therapist. Its better for you to be the one she b!tches to her beta fag orbiters about than the shoulder she comes to cry on. If you wanted kids you would have them right? :crackup:

Grown ADULTS who whine constantly should be in therapy or medicated. I'll deal with the occasional complaint, but constant whining is grounds for --> F*ck off! I have my own problems b!tch.

Total waste of time. Spin plates.

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She actually didn't wine too much about it all. I asked a lot about stuff because I had some reservations. She constantly was giving me head, multiple times a day. And when we started havin sex it was literally whenever and however I wanted it. I definitely was not used as an emotional tampon, but it sure was a waste if time