Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HOW does one turn $5000 into $8000? Ideas Plz

erivera571

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the situation, a few weeks back, a MASSIVE hail storm moved thru town, my car got some minor dents all over it (mainly roof and hood). I take my car into the inspection center, were they estimated damage at $5,800+ (only minor dents but I aint complaining :D ). i waited a few minutes, and the guy signed the check and gave it to me right on the spot.

So I cashed the check, and now I find myself with this extra $5,800 in my pocket. Originally I thought, use the money to pay off the remainder of my car balance (I still owe $5400), but then I got to thinking what else I could do with this. My first thought went to stocks, or buying a foreclosure, but I'm coming up dry here besides those. Any ideas?

I'm aiming to try to make an extra $3,000 somehow.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear yellow kid Weill has a money making machine he gave to al cappone once....

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
facepalm.jpg

So you have money, and you want to blow it on something which you DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO.

Good luck with that.

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just pay off the remainder of the car balance. Then invest the rest of the monet. :yes:

Flyer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll say stocks. But you must understand that it can go the other way.

Ganondorf

Banned
Reaction score
Pay off the car with it and make 3000 Later

trying to get fast cash could easily result in you losing all that money