Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how does one go about passionate romantic sex?

dmatter

Don Juan
Reaction score
my gf says she feels used and feels no love. so uhh how do I changed that into passionate romantic sex tht women crave.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start off with a full body massage one night. Do it unexpectedly. Get some nice scented massage oil and give the massage like you enjoy it too. Maybe even go down on her before you finish massaging. That'll get her feeling the right way.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
If you jump on top of her then masturbate into her vagina she's not going to feel anything except a cvm trashcan. Your cvm trashcan.

You need to breathe. You need to speak to her slowly, while making sincere eye contact. Touch her heart through your gaze and with the softness of your demeanor.

A woman who gives a sh!t about herself will want to give her man complete openness and will appreciate being taken.

Reward her good behaviour by taking her breath away.

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I see guys trying to fix things by doing whatever their woman says needs to be done, I think, "Uh Oh."

Yeah, you might be able to save this with good sex. BUT those words are red flags. Start to distance yourself and create other options. She has ALREADY done that, trust me. And you don't want to get run over by a train you didn't see coming.

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Romance is all about the moment. You and Her. If you enjoy the moment you'll try to make it last as long as possible and make it as special as possible. You don't have to do loads of prep-work (although I've gotten a little extra appreciation when I do), but if you do, maintain that element of spontanaity. I could write a whole volume on the subject, but I'm pressed for time.

One question though, how long have you been with her (sexually and non), and how serious do you want this to get?

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
learn how to be a giver

put her feeling good before your own

it's that simple

GoldVault505

Don Juan
Reaction score
thedeparted said:
Whenever I see guys trying to fix things by doing whatever their woman says needs to be done, I think, "Uh Oh."

Yeah, you might be able to save this with good sex. BUT those words are red flags. Start to distance yourself and create other options. She has ALREADY done that, trust me. And you don't want to get run over by a train you didn't see coming.

I don't think that this is a good way to think. A loving relationship is a loving relationship. Relationships work through compromise. The fact is that she probably HASN'T considered other options yet, but neglecting her real needs based on a cult of machoism will guarantee that she pursues other options.

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GoldVault505 said:
I don't think that this is a good way to think. A loving relationship is a loving relationship. Relationships work through compromise.
"If the relationship is 50/50, it means she owns your balls." -Zarathustra_fi

GoldVault505 said:
The fact is that she probably HASN'T considered other options yet, but neglecting her real needs based on a cult of machoism will guarantee that she pursues other options.
Wrong. Thedeparted is absolutely correct on this one, if for no other reason than the OP is taking her relationship advice seriously.

If you're having a logical discussion with a woman about your relationship, you've screwed up somewhere.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
abcd_z said:
If you're having a logical discussion with a woman about your relationship, you've screwed up somewhere.
just because women are more emotional than men doesn't mean they totally LACK the means to be logical

some of you guys are so extreme about this sht it's unhealthy

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't say that women CAN'T be logical. Women are logical all the time, but their default method of processing things, especially within a relationship, is based on a subjectively emotional reality. Trying to get her to process a situation logically about emotional subjects is like trying to nail jell-o to a tree. And there are few areas more obviously emotional in nature than that of the relationship itself. Ergo, if you're having a logical discussion with a woman about your relationship, you've screwed up somewhere. QED.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thedeparted said:

Yep, when she's making those kinds of remarks about how you need to learn to "please" her, it's probably done.

If there is one thing that I have learned in 37 years it's that women don't want you to "make love" to them, they want to be FUKKED.

The thing you have to understand is that they want to fukked by someone they share a romantic connection with. That connection comes from OUTSIDE the bedroom.

Read between the lines.

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Except, if a woman is attracted to you, she'll find any BS reason to feel that "romantic connection," and if she's not, nothing you can do will change it. Focus instead on rebuilding attraction in the relationship through the following:
  • Non-neediness/non-reactivity
  • Social Value
  • Attainability (I guarantee yours is too high right now.)
  • Emotional Stimulation
  • Frame Control

Although if you really had the first one down, I doubt you'd be posting here in the first place.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how do I changed that into passionate romantic sex tht women crave.
Focus more on the foreplay and her pleasure rather than focussing on getting yourself off. If you actually make an effort to turn her on before sex, she'll create the emotional connection. Women generally take a bit longer to 'warm up' than men do. They need to feel like they're wanted, loved, and sexy. Telling a woman she looks sexy does not make her feel sexy. You need to actually turn her on to make her feel sexy.

It's okay to occasionally treat your woman like a cvm dumpster, but doing it constantly will make her feel like a two bit hooker..

eatgel

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to see the girl as a whole instead of a hole.... you have to love her and make it feel like you are about to have the best sex in your life... Only focus on that time, dont think about anything else... imagine and think about all things you like about this girl and imagine her and you having a awesome time! :) that's how I do it... makes the sex so much better! HOPE IT HELPS! GL

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dmatter said:
. so uhh how do I changed that into passionate romantic sex tht women crave.

Buy her a car then marry her.

Cheers!

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
abcd_z said:
Except, if a woman is attracted to you, she'll find any BS reason to feel that "romantic connection," and if she's not, nothing you can do will change it. Focus instead on rebuilding attraction in the relationship through the following:
  • Non-neediness/non-reactivity
  • Social Value
  • Attainability (I guarantee yours is too high right now.)
  • Emotional Stimulation
  • Frame Control
Although if you really had the first one down, I doubt you'd be posting here in the first place.
This post is the real deal. Just the first sentence alone tells you all you need to know. Girls will rationalize any BS you dish out to them if they just "feel it" for you on a gut level. How many chics take all kinds of crap from their boyfriends then will sit there and tell you that you don't understand him like she does.