How does one deal with non-HBs?

floydtheater07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so, I have my eye on this one girl from my school. We had a class together last year and Drama Club together, so we used to tlak a lot, and I think I'd like to go out with her. But the problem is, in the past, all the girls I have gotten have been HBs, and known it. All my ****y and funny mannerisms worked on them easily, cuz they are used to guys fawning over them.

Now, don't worry, this girl is wonderful looking, but she doesn't flaunt her beauty, has never had a boyfriend (and I could not imagine why not), and is generally very modest. Does the ****y and funny routine work on girls like this? I know not to use neg-hits, but this girl isn't used to guys doing anything to have sex with her. Any suggestions on picking up a girl of this type?

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just do it less intense and maybe less much. Calibrate

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****y and Funny will still work on this girl, why? because it shows confidence. All C/F does is show confidence and we know women can smell confidence from a mile away. Women love and are attracted to confidence in men, this will never change, it is hardwired in their brains. I wouldn't use neg hits on this nice girl though it might backfire. Neg hits are for HB's and overall b1tches.

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i would use ****y funny but not so many negs

negs only work if the girl is on a high pedestal (if she is pretty and knows it). if this girl has low self esteem, she may take the negs to heart and you may hurt her feelings.

so youll have to decide what is appropriate based on the situation. but still be confident and a DJ