How does a DJ handle teachers?

shadowfox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, not posted in here for awhile but i have a question. I've moved to a really strict school and the teachers there are so stuck up and strict its unbelievable you cant even have a joke with them. They always seem to have a go at me for something, sometimes i think its a power thing. Like god were 17/18 and there telling us to tuck shirts in like w'tf?
How should DJ's handle a teacher in general to make sure that the teacher knows who's boss and your not some kid whos going to be tooled at every given opportunity?

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Go emo. Teachers don't fvck with emo kids.

No, seriously. Let them know that you want a little room. At the same time, respect them completely.

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The teacher is the boss. Not you. But that's fine. That's how schools are set up.

just understand that there are big things and little things. Even though it's a gay rule, just go ahead and tuck in your shirt. That's the type of stuff that will drive you up the wall (rules that have little to no reason behind them) if you let it. But if you just deal with it, it'll make your life easier.

It's the nature of high school to have to put up with stupid, pointless rules. It probably pisses you off right now, because you're hitting 17/18 and you are starting to think of yourself in more adult terms, but are still being treated like a kid. But the day you graduate, all the stupid rules are all over with. The whole mess fades in an instant. Two months later you'll think back and say "why the hell was not wanting to tuck my shirt in such a big deal?" So just don't go making a mountain over a molehill when it comes to stupid crap like dress codes. You're individuality transcends clothing, right?

cuzza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, I couldn't be doing with all that again. Year 7 and the teachers say crap to you, try and intimidate you and just generally act like ****s. The further up the school you get the more they just chill out with you. Year 10 they're starting to get decent, and by Year 11 certain teachers will just chat with you.

I'm in Sixth Form now (17) and it's great... we don't wear uniform so nothing like that, and we can just talk and share a joke with teachers. Few of us play 5 aside against them on Friday after school so we're friendly with them. It's good being like that with teachers, a good form of social proof. You look very confident as well, being able to walk down a corridor and 'alright sir'

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shadowfox said:
How should DJ's handle a teacher in general to make sure that the teacher knows who's boss and your not some kid whos going to be tooled at every given opportunity?
The teacher is the boss...end of story.

However, be nice/respectful to the guy teachers and hell, even be flirty with the female teachers. I can't tell you how many breaks I've gotten by just being a flirty, nice guy to some teachers, seriously it makes their days.

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Touchout said:
The teacher is the boss...end of story.

However, be nice/respectful to the guy teachers and hell, even be flirty with the female teachers. I can't tell you how many breaks I've gotten by just being a flirty, nice guy to some teachers, seriously it makes their days.
Ask tought questions that make the teacher feel dumb. Do not guilt trip them, teachers are trained to recognize kids who try to take advantage of them.

As well look around you, if there is anybody who has what you want observe and copycat them.