How do YOU walk?

NotaGoatLover

Don Juan
Reaction score
If your a true DJ and Seduction Magician...... I want your reply..... if your not....click on the upper right hand corner and click on the little pretty letter after "W" (in the alphabet)

I was walking at Sunset Place (in miami) and lost my rhythem of walking I used to have that always attracted girls... and was trying to get it but didn't (since i was walking with my older bro)

So how do you walk that gets girls to notice you....

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if you have a mac? Then what do you click?

Does it involce the close thread button?

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NotaGoatLover

I've never had a girl compliment the way I walk. They've complimented the way I look, act, smell and fvck, but never my walk. I don't think it's that important.

gbpackers

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should just walk straight with your head up and try to look confident.

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gbpackers
I think you should just walk straight with your head up and try to look confident.
NEVER TRY TO BE CONFIEDENT. IT SUCKS!!!!

BE confident, not try, BE!!!!

Finlay

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think you should alternate which leg you put forward.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On 8 legs...

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm a paraplegic. This topic highly offends me.

Fvck you man, fvck you.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao

i once had a 8.5 ask me if i always strutted around like i owned the place

I asked if she had a habit of checking out a persons walk when shes interested in them. :D

ImmortalDragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Debonaire
lmao

i once had a 8.5 ask me if i always strutted around like i owned the place

I asked if she had a habit of checking out a persons walk when shes interested in them. :D

nice:D

oldskewlboyjay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quite ironic.... i'd say about a month ago or so it was... my one friend who happened to be a female was with me at the mall and as we were walking she was joking around and was like.. "Why are you walking so weird??" I was like what? and she then explained to me that i looked as if i were a walking stiff man walking on my toes. Lol this almost killed me. So i decided to work on my walk. Basically what i did for a week was stand straight against a wall pushing your back flat against it. Then walk away from the wall but continue mirroring the chest out posture. I would do this "wall check" when ever I felt that I was slumping. Eventually it became natural. The next thing I had to work on was my arm movement. Basically its not that hard. When you walk you wanna just NOT think about how your walking. If your mind is off it, arm movements should just come hereditarily. If not try to make it so when your left leg takes a step your right arm swings forward and then vice versa. I hope this helps.. this is just what helped me.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your a true DJ and Seduction Magician...... I want your reply..... if your not....click on the upper right hand corner and click on the little pretty letter after "W" (in the alphabet)

I was walking at Sunset Place (in miami) and lost my rhythem of walking I used to have that always attracted girls... and was trying to get it but didn't (since i was walking with my older bro)

Wanna know how to take a shìt as well? :rolleyes:

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:)

Seriously, walk with confidence. That's it. Head high, back straight. Don't bounce, try walking smoothly. Walk slowly. You can't walk fast and look confident. Turn your palms a bit forward, thumbs out, as well. It helps keep the back straight and chest a bit out.

Don Juan
Reaction score
how do i walk?
I Crypy walk all over the place lol.

Just playing i dont want 2 get shot.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so how do you walk that gets girls to notice you....
Um, the crip or the moonwalk.

Seriously, besides those and a few others, no "walk" is going to get a girl to notice you for yourself.

In my opinion, the best way to grab a girl's attention with some sort of walk, is walking your àss over to some chick with a genuine smile.

Show some teeth, please. :D

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you walk