Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you TRUST women?

Aussiedude

Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading a lot of stuff on this site and my own experiences lead me to wonder how you guys trust women at all?

In my observation:
a)there is always another guy
b)even if a woman has VERY high IL - it can dissapear very quickly and you can get dumped

If you are the kind of guy like me looking more for a LTR how do you trust any women?

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aussiedude
After reading a lot of stuff on this site and my own experiences lead me to wonder how you guys trust women at all?

In my observation:
b)even if a woman has VERY high IL - it can dissapear very quickly and you can get dumped

If you are the kind of guy like me looking more for a LTR how do you trust any women?
u dont trust any women, u let any women work for your trust, and its pretty obvious when your not the only one, just keep your eyes open.

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my observation:
Yes on both accounts, I've seen married women flirt with guys with the intention of having sex/side relationships with them. And I've had very attractive women interested in me one sec and the next were totally into another guy who walked in. It's what they are, you might as well get what you can from them, because they are thinking the same about you.;)

Reaction score
Trust a woman based on her thinking AND her actions - just as you would with men!!! Be careful though, many women manipulate men with their words only and too many times men are foolish enough to trust words alone!!

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fickle is the word id use for most women ive known....like that cat you looked after for the last 3 years, feeding it and cleaning out the litter tray...new neighbour moves in and starts to feed it really expensive sardines.....next thing the cats gone and moved in with em and doesnt even know you anymore! Im being cynical of course but you know like someone said earlier..they really have got to prove themselves..and even then you always gotta keep one eye open....Its tough but thats how it is.....as a friend of mines father actually said to him "son if women didnt have c*nts, thyed be stacked 10 high at the dump?"

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trusting women? That's an oxymoron if I've ever heard one.

I don't trust them. I take it for granted that they have an ulterior motive.

The only woman I sometimes trust is my mother. And that's because it's in her nature.

Ben

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only women I trust are my mother and the women who truly and genuinely love me.

As to the latter, I can honestly say that their have been only 2 or 3 women in my life that I knew to the highest degree of certainty possible that I could trust. This is out of perhaps 100-150 women I have been with.

How do you know? Action speaks louder than words. When I was sick or had no money, these were the women who were by my side through thick and thin. They were the ones who remembered my B-day and always called. They were the ones who cooked for me and were always willing to do me a favor without expecting anything in return. In other words, I knew they were really in to me.

As to the rest, I never did trust and as one poster said, I always suspected that ulterior motives were involved.

If a girl is not willing to sacrifice herself for you or is not a giver, then she is only good for a fyck. Unfortunately the vast majority of women these days fall into this category.

That is why I totally agree that you should carefully observe a woman's actions rather than what she says to determine trustworthiness. Even then, always keep one eye open and always listen to your gut.

ToughGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Topic Buddy!!

Good Topic Assuie,

Infact you don't trust any body blindly,
What you do is "EVALUATE" and "TEST".

And make her go through rigorous testing of trust and check if she is flexible. she is sweet in tough times.

And how she reacts when you are in problem in trouble, does she stays by you in you thick and thin.

And you test it couple of times without being too soft hearted and emotional to see the consistency!!

frank05

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never trust a woman you have just known.
When you are in a LTR, it's all right to trust the woman, as trust is an important part of the relationship.
Just don't do it blindly, and always be prepared to get disappointed.
And if in the end you get dumped or something never take it personally, it's her loss.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hhhmmmmmm trust... what a word!

TRUST! ... Now this is a word i often see people having trouble with... why? because its in out human nature NOT to be trust worthy... and its in our human nature to take what we want, no matter WHAT situation we are in...

Now... the word that we are all forgetting about is LOYALTY! Now... 1st of all... before i speak abut loyalty, let me talk about "trust"...

Trust is something that u slowly build up with someone.. its NOT something that u can aquire within a perioud of a month or 2... its something that takes a long time to earn. Now.... once you have earned someone's trust, THEN u also need to keep the word LOYALTY in mind...

Think about it this way... Lets say that your gf goes out with her friends the one night and u are not there with her ( and this also applies if u ARE there with her) ... and lets say that this tall handsome model guy walkes into the place that u are at... Now she will obviously look at him and think "woah! that guy is so hot" blah di blah... now if u are not there... then if this girl is LOYAL to you, then she wont make an attempt to go talk to him, or she wont think to herself " i would do anything to be with him" she would rather think to herself "I've got a bf that i love and i cant wait to see him, and this model guy might be hot and all, but i love my bf" now all this has nothing to do with trust, because she will STILL trust you, and u will still trust her because she wont DO anything with him, but if she is loyal, she wont even THINK of doing anything with him. TRUST and LOYALTY go togeather.

ok.. now... In YOUR case.... how old is this girl? cause maybe she is still abit immature and impulsive and did not think of the consequinces of 'NOT' calling you etc.... she probably never though on HOW she would be hurting you y NOT phoning you... I think that the best way to solve this with her is rather take her aside or to a nice dinner somewhere, and talk to her nicely about it.... this way she will see you as this GREAT guy that instead of tuning her and being angry at her, u tell her in the nicest way possible.... this will increase her respect for you majorly AND i can garantee you that she will not do it again. ( Please note: that if you see that she does these impulsive things often, then u need to take a more "serious" approach to this situation, but if its something that happens rarely, then handle it in a calm manner and in the nicest way possible.)

And for all tose who just say "NEXT her" ... thats the wrong attitude to have... In my eye's thats just like saying " run away from your problems and dont even bother trying" ... So if this chick isnt just some random fling for you, then dont "NEXT" her... but rather try and make things work and make them right. On the other hand... if this girl IS just a fling that u dont really care about, and u DONT think that she is worth the extra trouble, THEN saying "NEXT" her would be the right thing to do.

Well... i hope that it all works out for you man;)

Laterz...

SheepSter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't think about trusting a woman, think about her being good enough for you. I mean if you start concentrating on trusting a woman, that's just desperate because you are emotionally binding her to yourself. The latter should only be done in a LTR and when you have plans to marry her. Just have fun. I read in a thread a while ago that Brad Pitt let Jennifer Aniston date some famous dude, because that guy liked her. Now that is trust, but I belief that it's based on him knowing he's the sh*t, and knowing she knows that, so not carring about trust. I believe you know she's trust worthy, but you don't have to think about that. That's the way jealous husbands are made. And jealousy is a strong emotion you should trigger in your girl, not let it be the other way around

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"being good enough" seems kinda vague. So you say if I pay lip service to 2-3 women and give them words of promise of a stable relationship that's worthy of good enough? That's what women do. You know why women are so fickle and messed up out there? They believe they are god's gift, they believe they can toy with men's feelings just in case they might be a potential mate or not. No, women do not settle for good enough, they settle for someone that they can trust. After going through Sosuave for the past whatever months, and reading about attention h0s, women are making me increasingly jaded about their honesty and trustworthiness. then they reach the age of 30-35 and they still wonder why they haven't been in a serious relationship in the past several years because their ego is still up in the clouds and don't have the emotional maturity to deal with real life.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and don't belive it when a girl says "i love you" first. She may mean it yes but love is as thin as rice paper

it can be broken by literally anything. I had a girl who was insanly in love with me bought me gifts that truthfully i didn't want just because she "wanted to" i knew her for 6 years so we also had a strong bond between each other

then distance came between us, and then another guy and i'm sure you know where this story ends..

needless to say she cried about it a long time about falling for another guy, i didn't blame her though because we were far apart.

so a deep love and 6 years of friendship broken by a few hours away and another dude.. and i've seen worse but similar situations.. guys that have bought promise rings.. have been dumped for another guy, but the girl was literally crazy about them. so yah

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bah.. so you like being a shut in and never have faith in anyone?

That is not my style.. i like giving people a chance, just like they should give me a chance.. if they fail, i let go.

There is no problem with getting your heart a little broken at times if you know what you are doing..

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I talk to them and hangout with them but I don't trust them.

AlbanianPimp

Banned
Reaction score
Man, you dont trust anybody... including woman. They be all ho's

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AlbanianPimp
Man, you dont trust anybody... including woman. They be all ho's
So how u think ur dad found ur mom? is your mom also a "ho" then? And the chick thgat you will 1 day marry or love?

I suggest u rethink what u said.

AlbanianPimp

Banned
Reaction score
my dad met my virgin mom through an arranged marriage.

It was a relationship based on respect NOT love.

If my mother stepped out of line, She'd get the shiit kicked outta her.

and I'm not looking to get married. Only to spread my seed.

hit em, leave em.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the F*ck

Originally posted by AlbanianPimp
my dad met my virgin mom through an arranged marriage.

It was a relationship based on respect NOT love.

If my mother stepped out of line, She'd get the shiit kicked outta her.

and I'm not looking to get married. Only to spread my seed.

hit em, leave em.
dude... erm... umm... duuuuude... woah... erm.... umm..... but....... err....... WOW!! :eek: :confused: :eek: