Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you tell if a girl is just a flirt or really into you?

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey--
Tonight I met this girl who is friends with my friend's girlfriend. This chick was one of the coolest girls I've met in a long time. Hot, super smart (which I love) and really dug my ****y/funny stuff. (She would kind of do the ****y/funny thing back to me in a joking way--great!). She ended up getting me to dance (we were at a concert and I had just finished playing with my band and we were listening to another band) and we talked a little more. She asked me questions about my life and seemed interested. We made good eye contact and I would catch her eyes occasionally when we were sitting around with friends and we would smile at each other.
Now, a part of me wants to think that she was into me. But I've really tried to step back and gain perspective...This girl was really friendly and happy with a lot of people tonight and was constantly getting calls on her cell phone (I don't know who from, but my guess it was guys).
How do you tell if a girl is just a flirt or simply a really "friendly" person towards everybody, OR actually INTO YOU in a "not just friends" sort of way. Help me out here...

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmmm I guess what you are asking is 1) if she is flirting with me..I should go for it or 2) if she is just friendly with me I should just dismiss it and dont even try

you want reassurance?? a written and notarized guarantee of IL?

assume she was flirting then go to plan B

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The majority of girls flirt with a guy they like, and the rest are just friendly. The odds are in your favor that she likes you.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch how she behaves with other men. If she is flirty with them, chances are she is a 'serial flirt' and may not be that interested in you.

But you're missing the main point, which is...

How do YOU feel about her? You've seen her, you like her, you'd like to get to know her better.

Never mind if she flirts with you or not. If YOU like her, then go for it. She'll soon make it clear if she is just a flirt or if she actually likes YOU.

To use a crude but apt phrase, 'make the ho say no!'

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rather than sit here and wonder , why not just make a move, ask her for the digits ? what do you got to lose ?

Hemilaya_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just in the same situation. Just watch how she reacts to your movements towards her. Get closer to her and try to get a lot of good eye contact. If she is interested in you she will just stare back and smile or you guys will kiss. If she's not interested she'll just ask you what you want or lean her head back. I obviously guessed wrong lol.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get her phone number. If she says something like, "I'm sorry, I don't normally give it out," she's just being friendly and isn't interested.

Once you get it, ask her to meet with you by phone. If you aren't able to get ahold of her, she's not interested. If you reach her, and she says she's engaged, or makes excuses three times in a row, she's not interested.

If she actually goes out with you, on the other hand, she most likely is.

You won't know until you try...

BGMan

Reaction score
b a man and initiate!