Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you separate yourself from the men she is seeing?

Reaction score
How do you do it in general and do you have any specific ways you personally do it?

Im seeing a girl who is LTR material, but there is another guy in the picture. We both have feelings for each other but I also have a feeling that her interest is fading, what do you guys suggest I do here? Disappear for a little?

We've hung out a load of times, had a great time laughing all day. Now on Facebook/other social media, she posts pictures with other guys and whatnot. Yeah yeah I seem a bit jealous, im kind of new to this lifestyle.

I've read the dj bible and im going back to re read it right now.

Thanks guys.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck her up the ass then leave her.

She's a slvt or nut job. Doing more than one guy at a time is contrary to the female imperative.

Reaction score
Regarding the two replies up above. Shes 20 and a virgin. Shes actually a really sweet girl, headed toward law school. You guys have her made out to be a slut. Shes just an extremely social girl. She has tons of friends and tons of guys chasing after her.

happyendings

Don Juan
Reaction score
You want to be different drop on one knee and give her a candy ring that'll seperate you from the other guys. By the looks of this situation I feel alot of effort will have to be put in. Why waste your time trying to up all her guy friends.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why put yourself in that position in the first place? Far easier not having to dig out of the attention whole when she's only seeing 1 guy at a time.

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If shes taking pics with just normal guys, they probably aren't very sexually valuable themselves. Spin plates or at least talk to other women to show and feel your sexual value.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think the words "LTR material" and "there is another guy in the picture" go together.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're "seeing" this girl? What does that mean?
Have you even kissed her? If you haven't advanced physically, after all this time, you have done everything to NOT separate yourself from any other guy. In fact, you are doing everything to be like the typical wuss who refuses to risk it and be a man without apologies for his sexuality.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
How do you be different?

Compliment the other guy she is seeing. Encourage her to go out with him. Say he's a good looking guy. Then disappear and be mostly unavailable. I did this recently and the girl invited herself over the next date and things went to the next level. Make sure you are giving her regular orgasms though. She's faithful to the last guy to make her come.

Then if you ever want to lose her in an instant, start trash-talking the other guy and act jealous.