Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you respond when a female calls you ugly

GnappyB

Reaction score
How do you respond to that? I don't see the point in childish comebacks but I have to see her everyday. Should I just ignore her, though making quips about her iq, her upbringing, and self esteem is tempting.

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what promptyed her to say that? what did you do before she told you this?

jawbreaker73

Don Juan
Reaction score
unless you want to bang me it shouldnt matter how i look like..i think eminem said tht

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real Talk said:
Post about it on sosuave
Hah.

If this dude is hanging around chicks that would call another human being "ugly" for no reason, then he needs to stop dumpster diving and start hanging out with grown ups.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
GnappyB said:
How do you respond to that? I don't see the point in childish comebacks but I have to see her everyday. Should I just ignore her, though making quips about her iq, her upbringing, and self esteem is tempting.

Tell her: Toots, I need plastic surgery just to REACH ugly. Deal with it.

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Tell her: Toots, I need plastic surgery just to REACH ugly. Deal with it.
IM SAYIN!!!!!!

man whats up? thats kinda rude, huh?

if a girl said that, personally, Id be hitting the gym and buying some proactive and some new clothes. Im not sure I have ever seen something so extreme like that.

either that or youre just not rich enough.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
powpow said:
IM SAYIN!!!!!!

man whats up? thats kinda rude, huh?

if a girl said that, personally, Id be hitting the gym and buying some proactive and some new clothes. Im not sure I have ever seen something so extreme like that.

either that or youre just not rich enough.

No one's ever said it to my face. On POF. I get some good "LOLZ" off that type of crap. It's only a way for an insecure person to project their own self worth. Otherwise they wouldn't care. I have a very thick skin. Sh!t like that only makes me laugh.

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at her like she's a crazy woman, then ignore her. Then never contact her again.
What kind of person says that. Nobodies ever said that to me, even when I looked like a burn victim from a crazy acne outbreak back in highschool.

Onlyliveonce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her she is a worthless evil human being and society will be better off the sooner she dies. I actually said this to a woman years ago (at least twenty) in response to my looks. I saw her recently. We made eye contact and I knew she remembered my comment. I saw the look of embarrassment and shame in her eyes. Her life turned out to be crap. It was almost like she thought I put a curse on her, haha.

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever dealt with this. I've never called a girl ugly before either even when they were. That's just some childish disrespectful sh!t.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. As a troll myself, (on other sites, not SS) I can smell another troll a mile away. This OP is def trolling.

2. Who the fuk cares?

SoSuaveDude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this happened to me before, but the girl also called me cute. Maybe that's an awkward way of flirting for her. I wouldn't worry about it too much though

SoSuaveDude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Laugh and act unfazed. If you really are ugly, work on it.

Case closed. Go get 'em tiger.
Lmao! how can you work on uglyness...

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A **** who recently blew me off after a date, I told her it's ok, it looks like you're getting kinda fat anyway. Pissed her off quite good :)
I have no problem insulting a women, I'll use the word **** without even caring or giving a ****.

Unless a chick is cool, and continues to be cool, don't worry about disrespecting her, she probably deserves it.

lordtwiggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
What about not responding and ignoring that tramp?
there are other girls to have a go at anyway.