Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you respond to girls that are self conscious about themselves?

duke104

Don Juan
Reaction score
Every now and then I'll hear girls say that their boobs are small or that they're fat or whatever (most of times they're actually skinny and have decent sized boobs) How do you respond to these kinds of things? I know a lot of girls can be pretty sensitive about this stuff

4ChanWarrior

duke104 said:
Every now and then I'll hear girls say that their boobs are small or that they're fat or whatever (most of times they're actually skinny and have decent sized boobs) How do you respond to these kinds of things? I know a lot of girls can be pretty sensitive about this stuff

her: I look fat
me: Go to the damn gym.
her: My boobs are small
me: Get a boob job.

Just be honest :rock:

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
duke104 said:
every woman on the planet is self concious about something on their body. most of the time they are just fishing for compliments to make themselves feel better. the problem is, this is actually a s.hit test. dont fall for it and give them what they want. if they say oh i'm fat, or my hairs ugly today, and you give in and say, no baby you have a smoking hot body, or your hair looks beautiful today. you fail the s.hit test. she then thinks you are just like every other non-confident AFC out there that kisses her ass and worships the ground she walks on. i like david deangelo's response. it should work with almost and one of the self concious little s.hit tests. say this: "i wasnt gonna say anything but....." and dont forget to always smile.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thevilittletroll said:
every woman on the planet is self concious about something on their body. most of the time they are just fishing for compliments to make themselves feel better. the problem is, this is actually a s.hit test. dont fall for it and give them what they want. if they say oh i'm fat, or my hairs ugly today, and you give in and say, no baby you have a smoking hot body, or your hair looks beautiful today. you fail the s.hit test. she then thinks you are just like every other non-confident AFC out there that kisses her ass and worships the ground she walks on. i like david deangelo's response. it should work with almost and one of the self concious little s.hit tests. say this: "i wasnt gonna say anything but....." and dont forget to always smile.
That's a good way to go, something I also do a lot:

Her: I'm fat!
Me: *Pokes her stomach*

Her: My hair is so ugly!
Me: Smirks and messes up her hair

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's always about validation seeking and the same old ego-stroking women do with their girlfriends all day long. I dont respond on that at all. Or what other guys said. Just be careful, some of them can and will get offended on purpose even though it is a sh!t test and you get points for passing it.You gotta make them wonder at times.

sinnerman

Don Juan
Reaction score
thevilittletroll said:
ive also followed deangelos advice here on many occassions when its a light atmosphere however if the girl is seriously feeling bad about herself is it counter productive to be ****y and funny ?? what about the case where the girl ACTUALLY is insecure about her body ?

Is it ok to point out her other non physical attributes and make her feel good(assuming she's ltr) ?

for example and lemme know if this was AFC : I was talking wit my gal(serious ltr) a few months back and she was sending me MMS of her in a new dress. She then said that she looks too flat in it and then went about telling me that how she doesn't like that she's too flat. So I told her that the way you carry yourself in that dress makes the difference and i think it looks sexy on you.
She was very much happy about it and Im judging her IL didn't drop. Atleast not then. Infact, her IL seem to boost up.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women need validation in LTR through their men. I would say that that it should be given or otherwise you are emotionally unavailable and don't show enough empathy. To add, majority of women are insecure in one way or another and if you happen to jab them in the wrong spot and at the wrong time, she will think you an ass. Aside from that, misunderstanding can take place. You gotta be able to make them feel good without the ego- boost, to which you have a perfect example above, in essence, it's charm. Plus, they love when they can't figure out whether you are an assshole or a good guy.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you say to a girl when she's insecure about having big boobs?

Telling her she has an amazing rack doesn't seem like the right thing to say.

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
ARrocket said:
That's a good way to go, something I also do a lot:

Her: I'm fat!
Me: *Pokes her stomach*

Her: My hair is so ugly!
Me: Smirks and messes up her hair
Man girls make it so easy for us and we don't even realize. :rolleyes:

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
What do you say to a girl when she's insecure about having big boobs?

Telling her she has an amazing rack doesn't seem like the right thing to say.
Squeeze on the titties and tell her she has beautiful eyes.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over react,you'll pass the sh1t test and have a laugh.

Her: ohh look at my hair,my head is a mess!
You: Come on sunday when I cut the grass and we'll see what can be done.

Her: omg look at this picture i look so ugly!
You:who made the picture? the girl from the ring?