Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's just be friends!

Belgium_Freak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dee-Zy
I got a few problems with some chicks that are interested in me - but I'm not in them. How do you guys handle it?

Once, I told her straight up and opened up completely about it. She denied she was interested, which was bull cuz she tried to kiss me numerous times and was somehow always ending up between my legs :rolleyes:

Anyways, these girls are nice half the time, but I am just NOT interested and I get really uncomfortable around them cuz I don't want to lead them on. They keep asking me out or 'suggest to go places'.

any suggestions?

It's like I can't even use them for social proofs cuz they cling too much. I can't get into conversations with other ppl.

If she asks you out on a date, wich is an official sign of "i'm interested in you", i'd say : listen carol or whatever, i really like you as a friend, and i don't want to jeapordise our friendship / and i want things to stay that way.

Say this with a serious look on your face, no smiling or joking, she should get the point.

OR

you could just say you already have a girlfriend.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pick up your cell phone (even if it's not ringing) and say:

"hey carol. I missed you so much"

And to the UG (this is my girlfriend) ;)

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"The crazy thing about that though, is that they reply stuff like:
But we could hang out and all, and in time you might feel different about me "

ahhhhhh yes! Thats happened to me before!!! Made me made cuz I didnt even want to hang out with her, much less date her. Ick. But anyways heres what I did-

1) she comes on and tells me likes me ect. . .
2) she texts me non-stop (costs $$$$)
3) I tell her to stop texting me and call me cuz that dosnt cost money, just minutes
4) Dont answer her calls and/or return her calls

she stoped calling and I havnt seen her since w00t!

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kourt
"The crazy thing about that though, is that they reply stuff like:
But we could hang out and all, and in time you might feel different about me "

ahhhhhh yes! Thats happened to me before!!! Made me made cuz I didnt even want to hang out with her, much less date her. Ick.
This is why I am a fan of being blunt. If they are that persistant, it's worth it to be a little rude to get them off your back. Who cares what people think of you for saying it anyway... They were the ones who ignored the signs that you weren't interested in the first place.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is how it has to happen:

Women think they can change us and how we think. So some ugly by looks and personality chick keeps after you, we all try to be nice and put her down gently. Of course they can't take the hint and are so selfish to believe that they can have us just by saying "Let's go out." So eventually civility and patience lose out to annoyance and disguist at the fact she will not stop harassing you. So you drop every emotional bomb on her you can, if subtley trying to drive her away didn't work, the shear blunt force of the meanest, loudest and energetic denials will. You don't like doing it but what choice has she left you? So she becomes bitter and since she can't get a man, why should any of her hot friends get one? So she befriends a hot girl and becomes the M.U.F.F (My Ugly Fat Friend) and proceeds to block and deny any guy the chance to score with the hot chick. Hence why we need a wingman in order to negate the presence of said M.U.F.F. Once the hot girl has a guy the M.U.F.F gets abandoned or seeks out the wingman who in turn must repeat the process of rejecting her. So know you see it the great cycle behind dating and relationships. The dateable will eventually hook up with the undateable will seek out to date get shut down and try to keep those who are dateable from hooking up.

-Grey Fox