Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you react to that?

Reaction score
So you open a girl in the city in a direct way, she has no makeup on and a sporty outfit, you picture uncomplicated sex with her.

Soon they have a party and she wants you there. You go there and walk in, a lot of people are already there. All of a sudden an angry girl with makeup all over her face in an ugly way and one of the most disgusting dresses approaches you and asks you why you did not notice her or something along the lines. It is the girl you approached. You find her disgusting but she is the reason you are allowed to be here and you wanted to **** her back then but now you don't want her at all.

How do you react to that? "Get rid of your makeup and clothes"?

Sir_Laid_A_Lot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Philippe Schlichting said:
So you open a girl in the city in a direct way, she has no makeup on and a sporty outfit, you picture uncomplicated sex with her.

Soon they have a party and she wants you there. You go there and walk in, a lot of people are already there. All of a sudden an angry girl with makeup all over her face in an ugly way and one of the most disgusting dresses approaches you and asks you why you did not notice her or something along the lines. It is the girl you approached. You find her disgusting but she is the reason you are allowed to be here and you wanted to **** her back then but now you don't want her at all.

How do you react to that? "Get rid of your makeup and clothes"?
JUST WALK AWAY FROM THE PARTY.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a funny post...lmao! understand women usually are without make up most of the time. but if she's that ugly with it and your totally turned off. Find another girl who's hot with and without make up.

If you dont like the shoes at this store. Look for shoes at another...

Reaction score
casaanova said:
make a joke about not noticing her
What kind of joke are you talking about? Examples.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Philippe Schlichting said:
What kind of joke are you talking about? Examples.

A joke about how you didn't notice her because you were too busy disguised as an Israeli of African descent posting polls on countless sites of "How would an Indian or Asian male do in Bahran."

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
too busy disguised as an Israeli of African descent posting polls on countless sites of "How would an Indian or Asian male do in Bahran."
That's when I come in, drop my pants, wave my Asian d1ck in the air and yell "guess how this guy did in Bahran b1tch!!!"

then i smack her in the face with it