Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you rate this woman

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo
Olivia said:
She is a friend and she is an ten right

http://ocjulia.indiedays.com/2013/06/04/ibiza-night-hair/

http://ocjulia.indiedays.com/2013/06/03/unohdettu-asu/

Skip the text

Would you bang? did you get a boner
Just out of curiousity are you male or female? b/c your profile leads me to believe your female?

If so Im assuming that female is you...my question would be why do u need us to rate how you look?

That picture is also photoshopped/airbrushed to look better it wouldnt be a fair rating

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
6-7/10

Halcyonique

Don Juan
Reaction score
No one wants to rate her highly because they assume that because she's female, and you're female, that means it MUST be you, and you're attention wh0ring, and so don't want to fluff your ego. :D

Whoever she is, she's stunning. I'd say 9 - 10.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll say it, I don't care:

:rockon: I'd rail the piss outta her! :yes:

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
I'll say it, I don't care:

:rockon: I'd rail the piss outta her! :yes:
I concur!!

Very pretty face... but a bit too thin, but still very railable!

LorenzoVonM

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's quite attractive but if it's you or you are posting for her then she's a dumbass. Pump and dump.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think OP just posted this to see a forum full of guys pretend like they’re aloof and indifferent to a “HB10,” just like we’ve been taught. Dance, monkeys, dance :)

Obviously she's gorgeous. We know it, OP knows it - and the model knows it, by sheer virtue that she's been photographed for a magazine. I've worked with models and actresses for almost 10 years now (no big deal :cool: ) and I can tell you I've never seen a non-bangable girl cast in anything, unless the role called for it (old lady, ugly friend). I'd imagine a fashion magazine falls into the category of "bangable girls only, please."

nroug7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ratings are for chumps, why doesn't she/you just figure it out herself?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not my type at all, but I would say she is charming rather than stunning. She is clearly attractive though, I would say an 8/10.

I like sluttier looking women (I have no class) and this woman looks more like GF material than outright "please let me fvck you now"

For my own taste it's a 6/10 but as women go, it's an 8/10.

Xenon

Don Juan
Reaction score
what does she look like without makeup? otherwise, any skinny chick can be a 7

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCWord said:
Think OP just posted this to see a forum full of guys pretend like they’re aloof and indifferent to a “HB10,” just like we’ve been taught. Dance, monkeys, dance :)

Obviously she's gorgeous. We know it, OP knows it - and the model knows it, by sheer virtue that she's been photographed for a magazine. I've worked with models and actresses for almost 10 years now (no big deal :cool: ) and I can tell you I've never seen a non-bangable girl cast in anything, unless the role called for it (old lady, ugly friend). I'd imagine a fashion magazine falls into the category of "bangable girls only, please."
Lol true. 99% of men would bang this chick if given the opportunity.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
everyone has different taste, personally I don't even think she's all that hot. 7 maybe

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok yes I would bang her. Now my scale goes from 1-8 looks wise because honestly....no one is perfect and nobody is going to change that stance for me. Now with that said if the girls personality is very good she can score a 9 or 10.

As for this girl...yes I would bang her....her body is to skinny for my type, but she has nice skin. I would give her a 6 for her face....but keep in mind these are probably her best photos and she has make-up on. And my friends I am just keeping it real to my truths so don't throw a hissy fit

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't matter how much of my beta skin I've shed or how much I've learned about game - I'll always find "rating" women very juvenile.