Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you pick up older women at the gym?

Jordski

Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres this woman at my gym, I think shes in her early 30s or something, but still bangin. Today when I was doing my sets while the gym was empty (only 2 of us at the 2nd floor) she came up to me made an eye contact and smile, and start doing pulldowns right in front of me for few sets untill some ******* came and ruined that intense moment. What should I do next time I see her? Im afraid shes married but didnt notice if she was wearing ring or no. I want me some older women..

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
The same way you would anywhere else.

Roni_88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres this woman at my gym, I think shes in her early 30s or something, but still bangin. Today when I was doing my sets while the gym was empty (only 2 of us at the 2nd floor) she came up to me made an eye contact and smile, and start doing pulldowns right in front of me for few sets untill some ******* came and ruined that intense moment. What should I do next time I see her? Im afraid shes married but didnt notice if she was wearing ring or no. I want me some older women..
I really don't see why would you change your strategy depending on her age ?? .. just go for it.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her form sucks and you can show her how to improve it lol

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually her form is alright and she seems like she knows what shes doing lol.
hence the irony..

you're just using it as an excuse to talk to her and eventually touch her to show her the form. lol she knows your just hitting on her no matter what you say might as well make it cheeky

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
An opening I've used in the past at a gym I used to go to is "does this machine ever make you sore?" because it's relatable, I can just tell her it makes me sore sometimes if she asks why. If she's not on a machine, then just ask if whatever she's doing makes her sore, because if she's into you, it doesn't matter at all what you say.

It only matters that you say something. If she is as interested as you say she is, she'll probably smile enthusiastically and say something nonsensical like "oh yeah definitely, what about you?"

All I can say is that it has worked for me in the past. Oftentimes, guys get too hung up on having a perfect, killer opening line, but that's not going to get you laid. Just approach with confidence and talk to her like she's a normal person.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An opening I've used in the past at a gym I used to go to is "does this machine ever make you sore?" because it's relatable, I can just tell her it makes me sore sometimes if she asks why. If she's not on a machine, then just ask if whatever she's doing makes her sore, because if she's into you, it doesn't matter at all what you say.

It only matters that you say something. If she is as interested as you say she is, she'll probably smile enthusiastically and say something nonsensical like "oh yeah definitely, what about you?"

All I can say is that it has worked for me in the past. Oftentimes, guys get too hung up on having a perfect, killer opening line, but that's not going to get you laid. Just approach with confidence and talk to her like she's a normal person.
This. Say pretty much anything that comes to mind. The important part is just doing it. For example any of the following works,

1. "Your shirt is pink...I have pants"
  2. "Hi, we're both humans"
  3. "I like turtles. You?"

You could literally say any of the above and if she's interested, she'll make it easy for you.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women are the same. Older... younger, it really doesn't matter. The only thing you have to remember is that you don't change. If you are a young guy hitting up an older women.... don't try to 'act' her age... vis a vis if you are older hitting up a younger woman.

If an older woman is interested in you, she is interested because she wants a younger guy... you start acting like a guy in his 30s, well then you aren't acting like a guy she might want. I see my older friends fvcking up with younger women by acting young.... She is attracted to us because we are older, then they walk up and start acting like millennials and she is turned off.

Nothing happens is a woman isn't initially interested in you. If you are an older guy that is probibly what she wants, if you are younger, she's looking for younger. The key is be congruent.