Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you over come your greatest insecurity?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sociallyanxious said:
I don't consider that an option at this point. I only make $25k a year so its either get my own place or pay for school. I consider school a better option since it will lead me to a career.

Am I the only one who feels that there's a problem that most college educated people nowadays have had fifteen years of education or more and are relegated to entry level positions so they go back to school and get deeper in debt and graduate in hopes of getting a position that is still entry level?

Ever wonder why the contemporary nouveau riche are people who dropped out of school in order to run their own business since it was a better return on investment?

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look at it from the perspective of short term pain for long term gain.

At this point in my life, I look at it as a transition period and explain it to the girls that i see.

Generally, the ones in college don't even think twice about it. Most people understand because they have been there at some point in their lives.

If you can move out, then do (even if roommates are involved). If you can't, then make the place more livable.

- comic_relief