Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Do You Message the HB9+ that's on Online Dating Sites?

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I set up a fake chick profile. I had to see if the rumors were true and what the competition is like. It's true, they are getting bombarded with messages. I copied a brief profile from another chick and put up some hot pics of a random internet girl.

Here are the stats. In 30 minutes:
- 12 visitors
- 6 messages
- 1 chat request

The messages I got:

--------------------
What's up :)
--------------------
Hi there,

How are you? Did you have a nice weekend? Did you do anything exciting for the Superbowl?
--------------------
Hey sexy. :) How are you doing tonight?

You are very pretty and seem really cool.

What are you looking for in a guy on here?
--------------------
Peanut butter and banana sandwiches are my favorite too, on whole wheat. White bread and jelly, I never understood.

What are you going to school for?
--------------------
Peanutbutter and banana sandwichs are the ****!!! Nice ass btw ;)

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speculator E said:
I've was experimenting with online dating site a few weeks back. I sent a few email to a couple of girls to test the water but wasn't expecting anything. A few replied and I was surprised that one of them was a HB9+ blonde. I wasn't planning on seriously pursuing anyone, but this is a HB9+ so I definitely want to give it a try.

I first mention about this in this thread:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=181564&page=2

And now it looks like I might have messed up. She replied to the second message I sent. Here's how it went:

I said: (2nd message)

Her:

Me:

(probably could have done better here, but was kind of tired)

Then no reply after that. I'm confused why? Where did I messed up? I've read later on that you should ask a question in all your email to get a better chance of a reply.

I haven't ruled out that she might just have lost interest. But I don't know how she could as she looked at my profile both time and still sent a message back. Or could it be that some chick will reply back to anybody?

I want to send another email back to test her interest, but don't know if I should. And if I do, what kind of message?

Note: I'm new at this online dating. It's different than in real life.
What did you expect her to say after your comment? "I can't control my basic instincts, I think I'm in love with you and want to have sex with you?" Come on bro, SELL YOURSELF, give her a REASON to talk to you. Don't just make idle chit chat thinking she'll magically get horny and see the light about how awesome you think you are.

Girls want to feel sexual, they want you to want to have sex with them. Talking about bland stuff is for boring guys with no game.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then no reply after that. I'm confused why? Where did I messed up?
Your second message was what's known as a "conversation killer." You basically stated the same thing that you said in the previous email. It wasn't funny, wasn't interesting, and didn't provoke a response of any kind. Here's a summation:

You: You seem like a romantic
Her: I'm not
You: Well you seem like one

How was she supposed to respond? Deny it again? All of your initial emails should either ask questions or provoke responses of some kind. Your first one was fine, your second one was no good.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Your second message was what's known as a "conversation killer." You basically stated the same thing that you said in the previous email. It wasn't funny, wasn't interesting, and didn't provoke a response of any kind. Here's a summation:
Yeah, I got that now.

Here are the stats. In 30 minutes:
- 12 visitors
- 6 messages
- 1 chat request
just logged on and there's 12 more messages and 36 visitors.

Last edited:

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I've found myself another HB9+ blond and she's 19 I think. Here's our messages so far. I think she's interested but I'm not sure what to say on the next email.

Me: (1st email, not the entire message though. I put in this joke about her)
Blah Blah Blah....You seem like a cool chick. But you said you like Jershey Shore and I don't know if I can be with a girl that watches that and that makes me sad. :(....Blah Blah Blah
Her: (Didn't think it'll be that funny)
hahahaha ok listen!! i realize that its a dumb show but its just toooo good how dumb these people are! i am sorry but i love the jersey shore haha its just makes for good tv.. i know its bad that i like it but i do!
Me: (Decided to go along and play with it)
Oh god! You're obsessed with it aren't you!? You need to get out of the house before you're completely brainwashed by television. Do you go to clubs and bars???
Her:
ummm kinda i guess but i hate clubs
Her last message doesn't give me much to use and it sounds like a sh!t test. It looks like I got her hooked but online I can't tell for sure. This may be the best chance to ask for her number, but how should I go about asking here? I figured I'd ask here first before screwing this up like the first time.