Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you manage girls you're not interested in anymore?

Dacarnix

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm at my first year of University, I'm 17 turning 18 relatively soon.
About half a year ago I read the Book of Pook and began my journey, and must say what I've learned so far has been great. Anyways already I've been with a few different girls here, and first few I handled quite well I thought. But more recently there is this one girl who I thought I may of been interested in, so to make a long story short; Known her for about 1 month, made out with her a few times, almost had sex but I decided to stop as she was relatively drunk; Point is she is very into me and I've came to a decision I don't want her anymore. Yet she keeps messaging me etc etc. How would you handle it?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take longer and longer to reply to her messages or don't reply at all.

Dacarnix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweet. That is what I've been doing currently. So no need for a direct 'I'm not interested' sort of thing? Or is this never the way? (Just curious)

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the best way to deal with it is to directly say you're not longer interested

if you just stop talking to her suddenly/out of the blue it'd be unnecessarily cruel unless she did something to warrant cruelty(just imagine if a girl went ghost on you for no reason mysteriously) or didn't like you enough to care(not the case here).

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not throw her one? Just tell her you aren't into any kind of relationship beforehand, she may not be either. I only burn bridges on the bad/crazy ones. Keep the nice ones around, just be honest, never promise anything, and don't give her the BF vibe.