Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you make your sig automatic?

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Sup all,

Every board I've been to it allows you to enter your signature in your profile and every time you make a post after that, the sig is automatically included in the message.

On this site...I have to hit the check box that says "include your signature" on every single post I make. it's annoying. For some reason it just started annoying me enough to make a post about it and find out if there's a way to automate it.

In the FAQ it says:

"If you have specified a signature, then the board will automatically append your signature to any messages you post. You can disable signatures on a per-post basis by un-ticking the 'Show Signature' checkbox when you compose your message."

But I've found it to be the opposite. Instead of checking the box to DISABLE the signature, I have to check the box to ENABLE the signature on each post.

Bleh.

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've talked to the mods. They said the option isn't allowed on this bored... There are a lot of things like avatars that would make this place nicer, but we will most likely never see.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If everyone used sigs it would be like eternals.

LOL more than 10 lines LOL

Mines Kickin' Rad
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
If everyone used sigs it would be like eternals.

LOL more than 10 lines LOL

Mines Kickin' Rad
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/
Don't be jealous because mine rocks.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn you caught my bluff :rolleyes: