Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you make it seem desperat that you picked her to talk to out of everyone else?

The_Mole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to college and i have a problem with approaching because of the fact that there are a lot of people around. when i want to approach a girl, it is so obvious i'm desperate that i want to talk to her because of all the people i have to walk through to get to her. this isnt good because then they will just try to avoid me.

what can i do to make it not look like i'm zooming in on her like a stalker out of the other 50 people in the food court that are sociable targets that i can talk to that i can say "hi"

and when i do get up to her, it is uncomfortable because the approach wasnt spotaneous and it looks stupid if i walk all the way across the room just to ask her what she was eating
or just to see what her name was out of all the 50 other people i could of asked.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All that stuff is in your head. Your judging yourself and putting yourself out of the running.

Walking over to a girl doesn't mean you're desperate, it means you're interested or curious about her, that's all.

Seeing a girl at a food court and going over to sit with her doesn't mean you're a stalker, for Christ's sake. You have some real fears to get over.

Sounds like you expect these girls to think the worst of you, and that's really holding you back.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the 'cold approach' should be as natural as possible.

For example, I was in a bar in Crete once when this gorgeous American girl was sitting at the bar alone. Several men got up, walked the long walk across the dance floor to her, and asked her to dance. She blew them all out.

Noting this, I tried a different approach. I just went to the bar, ordered a drink (standing fairly near her) and just started chatting. After a bit I asked her to dance and she agreed.

So I'd say if your approach in the food hall or wherever obviously looks like you are doing the 'long walk of shame' we all remember from school discos, you are doing it wrong. It has to appear natural for best results.

The_Mole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, thats what i'm talking about austin

they are more succesful when they are natural but i dont know how to solve the problem that i posted

Beige

Don Juan
Reaction score
You want to do pickups naturally? Go there and approach girls. Not HBs but any girl >4, just walk to them and say something like "Hi, are you studying (some class you attend to)?" "No, I'm not" "Ok, thanks, bye".

You'll agree with me that this is something natural. Do it a couple dosen times and you'll have no problem with pickups.

Oh, and if your college isn't big (<1000 people), do your training somewhere else.

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to walk over to them to chat. It's the normal thing to do. It would seem pretty stupid if you stood where you were and shouted at them from across the room. Then i'd think u were twisted in the head.

Relax,

felony.

Chicks dig me, i wear colour underwear.