Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you make friends that would be willing to go clubbing?

BlahUgh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to make friends that would be willing to go clubbing every week, since I don't want to go by myself. None of the people I chill with right now would be willing too. So how do I make friends who would be willing to do this, I go to a commuter school that has a rez, but it seems most ppl already have their own crew so how do I do this? How would you go about it if you had to?

Jackman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever you want something from other people, you have to have something to offer and you want other people to know about this without you telling them (bragging). It's the core principle in the definition of popularity.

So, if you want some new buddies to go clubbing with you, you have to give the impression that if these guys go with you that it will benefit them somehow.

So, do you have something that they dont? Or are you the one just tagging along?

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
by going to clubs and making friends lol...

obviously if they're there, they're club goers. So that would b the best answer imo.

BlahUgh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jackman said:
Whenever you want something from other people, you have to have something to offer and you want other people to know about this without you telling them (bragging). It's the core principle in the definition of popularity.

So, if you want some new buddies to go clubbing with you, you have to give the impression that if these guys go with you that it will benefit them somehow.

So, do you have something that they dont? Or are you the one just tagging along?
I'm not really sure what you mean. Like I just need to go clubbing to try and pickup in the club scene or whatever, but noone I hang around with goes clubbing really so I'm wondering how I would go about making friends with guys who do go clubbing and then being able to go.

BlahUgh

Don Juan
Reaction score
BxPrince24 said:
by going to clubs and making friends lol...

obviously if they're there, they're club goers. So that would b the best answer imo.
but wouldn't that mean I'd have to go alone? Also do people even actually usually make friends at clubs? Like if a guy goes to a club isn't he probably going just to pickup or have fun or whatever, but probably not looking to make new guy friends he would hang out with?

Jackman

Don Juan
Reaction score
BlahUgh said:
I'm not really sure what you mean. Like I just need to go clubbing to try and pickup in the club scene or whatever, but noone I hang around with goes clubbing really so I'm wondering how I would go about making friends with guys who do go clubbing and then being able to go.
Basically, what you're in the market for is a guy or maybe a group of guys that club for women, and know at least a little bit about what they are doing, to take you in to thier circle. Right? You want to hang with the type of guys that will play you up and you play them up in the common goal to get some ass, I assume. I also assume you don't want to hang with someone who has no clue how to act around women.

If this is what you want, then you have to show competence in that area. You have to let guys know you can be a decent wingman and not just a tag along who needs motivation to talk to a woman. The best way to do this is to talk to people as you normally would in making friends and eventually slip into talking about women without bragging or whining. If you seem knowledgeable, it will be assumed you can be a decent wingman, and the odds of you being invited out or being able to invite to club will be greater.