Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you know your girlfriend is not f**king some sixpack guy

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
As I stated before I put up a picture of a 7.5 HB (even can be considered a 7) and she immidiately got messaged by this beast:

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=41362958

If an average looking girl can hook up with some super jacked six pack guy, whats stopping this guy from f**king your girlfriend?

Of course shes not gonna say no.

I'm not sure if its a fake account though, because I msged him back saying whats your number, just to see if he was for real and then he ignored the fake girl even though he initiated chat. I think he was trying an experiment much like others have on here.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
As I stated before I put up a picture of a 7.5 HB (even can be considered a 7) and she immidiately got messaged by this beast:

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=41362958

If an average looking girl can hook up with some super jacked six pack guy, whats stopping this guy from f**king your girlfriend?

Of course shes not gonna say no.

I'm not sure if its a fake account though, because I msged him back saying whats your number, just to see if he was for real and then he ignored the fake girl even though he initiated chat. I think he was trying an experiment much like others have on here.
What's next GSP? Are you going to see if dudes send you c0ck pics? LMAO.

It's most likely a fake account trollololing for n00dz from chicks or proving that chicks (and unknowingly to profiles like you as a dudes dressed up in Victoria's Secret panties Buffalo Bill style) reply back to super jacked guys on POF. I can almost picture you standing in front of a mirror, replying to dudes on POF, repeating Buffalo Bill's lines while applying mascara saying: "I'd fvck me. I'd fvck me hard!" Hahahahahaha!!

Have you given your number out yet to see if the jacked dudes sext you yet? You're a funny mofo GSP!

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
What's next GSP? Are you going to see if dudes send you c0ck pics? LMAO.

It's most likely a fake account trollololing for n00dz from chicks or proving that chicks (and unknowingly to profiles like you as a dudes dressed up in Victoria's Secret panties Buffalo Bill style) reply back to super jacked guys on POF. I can almost picture you standing in front of a mirror repeating Buffalo Bill's lines while applying mascara. "I'd fvck me. Id' fvck me hard!" Hahahahahaha!!

Have you given your number out yet to see if the jacked dudes sext you yet? You're a funny mofo GSP!

Im seriously worried, if i had a girlfriend, she would be f**king this guy if he approached her. Whos gonna say no to these f***king roid monsters.

Has anyone ever been cheated on before and it turned out to be a roid monster doing your gf?

juicywa

Don Juan
Reaction score
ROFL... I'm liking this new gpshields.

you hilarious, guy.

Bumsniff

Banned
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
Im seriously worried, if i had a girlfriend, she would be f**king this guy if he approached her. Whos gonna say no to these f***king roid monsters.

Judging from you doing your best online Rupaul impersonation, and asking: "Who's gonna say no to these ****ing roid monsters?" I doubt you yourself would put up much resistance.

Instead of approaching random girls at the gym maybe you should pop out of the 'lockers/closet' in the gym showers and ask random roid monsters if they come here often?

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:

Has anyone ever been cheated on before and it turned out to be a roid monster doing your gf?

But gspshields, you are one of those 6-pack guys. Remember? You're huge, and in peak shape, and can beat up anyone.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Mantis Toboggan said:
But gspshields, you are one of those 6-pack guys. Remember? You're huge, and in peak shape, and can beat up anyone.

I don't have a sixpack (yet), I don't completely dedicate myself to bodybuilding because I train cage 4 times a week and yeah I do submit big guys on a regular.

But Im not shredded like Rambo or anything.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares if your GF cheats? Just make sure she takes a video of it, cause if this six-packed monster is as sexy as you say, that sh!t will make you rich.

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your seriously worried If you had a girlfriend she would cheat on you?

Focus on getting one first and worry later.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
gspshields2 said:

here is some reality that will help you and set you free but you have to be strong and accept it!!

1. Humans are animals and are not monogamous by nature

2. modern western culture teaches us to pretend to be good and monogamous while really being the biggest promiscuous hos that we can be in secrete

3. 99% of humans cheat and 75% of them lie about cheating.

4. females cheat more tan men only cause they have more options to cheat than men and with better options than most men.

5. women cheat when the relationship is going good and when its going bad.

6. The longer you r relationship lasts the high the chance of her eventually cheating

7. can stop a woman from cheating she cheats cause she is a human animal that carnally wants to be mate with by many different males over her lifetime..

8. dont obsess over or even focus on monogamy instead make sure she is Fing you as much as you want and she is spending money one you.. nothing else matters..

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
Im seriously worried, if i had a girlfriend
I guess you'll never have anything to worry about, ever.

Womp womp.

OC Speedball

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because if she was you would be reading my field reports I posted about it on here.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
let me answer your question
keep her emotionally attached to you , and let her know she will get in to trouble if she cheated on you
so use carrot and stick to keep her from this monster , that works most of the time . at least in countries that don't arrest you because you slapped your woman

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right.... Everyone should just give up on dating, because a girlfriend you MIGHT get MIGHT get hit on by Vin Diesel, and she MIGHT cheat on you with him. It's always good to plan in advance.

While we're at it, we should never leave the house or socialize with anyone ever again, because they might not accept us, or fall away from us, or die on us some time in the future. They might also backstab us 8 years from now. Better safe than sorry!

I like your way of thinking. You gotta figure, you can't get hurt if you build a fortress around yourself. And that's what's its all about, right?

Just die already. Please.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It takes experience of knowing the girls that are more likely to cheat based on them wanting / willing to cheat with you and knowing what to look out for. You probably also have to have been cheated on to know what to watch for. There are no guarentees in life, the best you can do is spend time with the girls that you know REALLY want to f*ck you. They are the least likely to cheat.