Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Do You Know When You're A True DJ? Here's How!

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN YOU'RE A TRUE DJ? HERE'S HOW!

People on these boards may be asking 'How do you know if you're a DJ?' or 'Am I a DJ yet?'. Well, to answer this question I've put forward a few pointers to show IF you really are that DJ you aspire to be... or not! :)

A DJ DOESNT POST AFC QUESTIONS

SITUATION:
We all see a LOT of AFC questions on the boards asking 'When should I call her?!', 'Does she like me?', 'What should I do?' and the like.

A DJ doesn't need to post these 'questions' in the majority of cases as he recalls all he has learned from the Bible, or indeed, his mindset automatically tells him what he should do in most situations.

REMEDY:
Read, read & read the Bible & the other available posts/documents! And also: practice, practice & practice all the tips, tricks and techniques to see if they work for you! If they don't initally, TRY AGAIN! and select those which work best for you! The more experience you get the better you'll become so just GO DO IT!

A DJ IS CONFIDENT

SITUATION:
Yes, a DJ is confident in almost any given situation! The only way to build this precious confidence is to go out and do things that may scare you! Once you do them over and over again, you'll get over your fear.

A DJ has to be confident in himself first and foremost. He know WHAT he wants. He sets dates up precisely! He knows exactly the time & place to meet and what he's gonna do on/for that date.

A DJ is ALWAYS confident with women. He approaches when he feels like it. He uses C&F (and other techniques) on girls, and is calm and relaxed in their company.

Girls DO NOT walk all over a DJ! When he feels like he's going to be taken for granted - he lays down the law to her! If she can't accept that he NEXTS her!

If a girl doesn't like you DJ, you NEXT her and you go try it with some other woman! IT's her loss - not the other way around! Believe this! YOU ARE A DJ - YOU ARE THE PRINCE, your time is valuable!

DJ's DON'T CHASE AFTER GIRLS as he doesnt need to!

REMEDY:
Face your fear budding DJ - get over it! You're the MAN! Read Pook's post 'Be a Man' and 'Kill that Desperation'. Also, read photo1's posts 'For those who just can't approach' parts 1 & 2.

A DJ IS ALWAYS BUSY...

SITUATION:
... therefore, he doesn't need to post questions like 'When should I call her?'. When he is free from his hectic schedule he calls her. He organises his life around HIMSELF, not some girl. He always ends meetings with the girl and calls FIRST as he is just so busy (do this even if you've free time on your hands!).

REMEDY:
Get a job! Do a college course! Join a gym! See your friends! Go shopping(!)! Clean you flat/room/house!

KEEP BUSY! No matter what it is you're doing!

A DJ TAKES CARE OF HIMSELF

SITUATION:
A DJ should wash himself once every day (at least), smell nice, look presentable, have clean teeth/breath, walk tall (head up etc), speak with confidence, act with confidence and so on.

He also dresses well and should join a gym!

REMEDY:
Read the Bible and documents that relate to personal hygiene. Join a gym.

A DJ DOESNT GET ONEITIS

SITUATION:
A DJ doesn't fall for girls (unless she is VERY SPECIAL and he's been with her for a long time!). He is immune from that disease they call 'oneitis' and has LOTS of girls on the go.

REMEDY:
Read my post 'The Ultimate Guide to Beating/Avoiding Oneitis'. Also, get as many girls numbers as possible. DONT STOP - fill up that number book!

A DJ DOESNT TAKE CRAP OFF GIRLS

SITUATION:
If a girl cheats on a DJ, if shes acting like a little brat or if she's just plain annoying a DJ NEXTS her and finds someone better!

REMEDY:
NEXT HER!

A DJ IS CONSIDERATE AND A GOOD GUY

SITUATION:
A DJ is a gentleman... NO NOT A NICE GUY OR A JERK but a GENTLEMAN. He will respect his lady (and fellow citizens) and treat her properly but he WON'T take crap off her.

He will also help people in need especially budding DJ's on this forum. :)

He WILL NOT flame AFC's for posting AFC questions but guide them and nurture them until they are themselves DJS!

He also doesn't speak negatively of anyone or anything and certainly not HIMSELF! He's always happy, fun, calm and relaxed.

REMEDY:
Respect yourself and others!

SOME QUALITIES A DJ SHOULD POSSESS

A quick run down on qualities a DJ should possess, he can gain these qualities by reading The Bible etc... :

- Confidence
- Humour
- Calmness
- Preciseness
- Positivity
- Sensitivity (not nice guy type of sensitivity mind!)
- Strength in character

...and so on! Feel free to add to this post.

::SiLvERwEX>>

Speed Demond

Don Juan
Reaction score
You Got it right on the Dot Man. Personaly I think to many guys Depend on the Site Because they don't go out and try things for themselves.

Your Gonna Make it far ...you got the right mindset and you seem to know what your talking about..good Job Dude.

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find DJ'ism is more of personal model for the ideal person I've always wanted to be, who does everything I've always wanted to do. Well, except perhaps not dedicate my life to screen whoopie goldberg from TV and movies forever (There is something seriously provocative about that chick that I can't pinpoint).

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
Nice...

I also think people are depending too much on this site, thinking that there is only one set-in-stone thing to say in every situation. They come to SoSuave and ask "I'm online on AIM with a girl who IMed me. She said hi, do I say hi? What do you guys think?"

The problem is that they are not helping themselves. Their own opinion doesn't matter. Some people think that if it wasn't said by anyone on this site, it's wrong.

Well, THEY'RE wrong. A DJ, like someone just posted said, is an ideal. You can't reach an ideal, because an ideal is perfect. We model ourselves after it, and once our mindstate is set, that's it. The rest of us take over and our own styles develop.

Good post.

MickoZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
But if we wash too much, won't we lose those magic pheromone? :D Some DJ are Dirrty(c)Christine(c)Ozzy'sWife...

divega

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Icarus
YOU WILL DIE ALONE.
Haha. It reminds me of Conan O Brien's Triumph the Insult Comic Dog when he went to the Star Wars convention.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Lol Triumphs star wars venture is the funniest 10 minutes in late night history.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do some of you guys have stupid little convos on a 'TIPS' post?

Why cant ya just PM eachother about your silly TV shows...

Its called a tips forum for a reason...

Ever hear of the ANYTHING ELSE FORUM?!

Janez

Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth, silverwex, is, that U are not DJ.

OMFG.

What's the point of your bull**** here?

The DJ is the one who is content with who he is and he respects himself. All you need after this is to involve in social life and ppl will respect you and girl will chase you.

NO other bull**** like "NOT POSTING AFC QUESTIONS" (wtf?!?!?) needed. No need for fast seduction, no need for tips and tricks, no need for reading Pook's long essays (which are very useful to achieve true self-confidence)... Dj is just a DJ and he owns the world he create. That's it

And bye the way, no single person is always confident. Come on get some expirience. Even the best ppl have their bad days.

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was like the Lazy AFC's Bible

You just summed up the entire bible

I didn't learn anything, but i hope someone else did

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I respect your views Janez.

But i think that what i said above is true.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW Janez, your post is very unDJ/unAlpha like.

Respect others opinions, ever hear of that?

Dubs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dubs responses will be in italics

Originally posted by silverwex

A DJ DOESNT POST AFC QUESTIONS

SITUATION:
We all see a LOT of AFC questions on the boards asking 'When should I call her?!', 'Does she like me?', 'What should I do?' and the like.

A DJ doesn't need to post these 'questions' in the majority of cases as he recalls all he has learned from the Bible, or indeed, his mindset automatically tells him what he should do in most situations.

the DJ bible is ok, once you have taken it in, you realize that some of it useful, other parts ok, and also a lot of crap

A DJ doesn't worry about whats AFC or not. If he has something he wants to get off of his mind he is not afraid to ask a question

REMEDY:
Read, read & read the Bible & the other available posts/documents! And also: practice, practice & practice all the tips, tricks and techniques to see if they work for you! If they don't initally, TRY AGAIN! and select those which work best for you! The more experience you get the better you'll become so just GO DO IT!

tips and tricks are useless. you do not need them to succeed, some of the things in the bible are uncommon common sense and others are parts of being properly social. reading is good , but action teaches the best lesson

A DJ IS CONFIDENT

SITUATION:
Yes, a DJ is confident in almost any given situation! The only way to build this precious confidence is to go out and do things that may scare you! Once you do them over and over again, you'll get over your fear.

A DJ has to be confident in himself first and foremost. He know WHAT he wants. He sets dates up precisely! He knows exactly the time & place to meet and what he's gonna do on/for that date.

A DJ is ALWAYS confident with women. He approaches when he feels like it. He uses C&F (and other techniques) on girls, and is calm and relaxed in their company.

C+F is like v-neck sweaters, they look good on some people not all. What techniques do you talk about? I use no techniques. If you do not have a C+F persona then dont try to be C+F you will come off as ****y+stupid soon enough

If a girl doesn't like you DJ, you NEXT her and you go try it with some other woman! IT's her loss - not the other way around! Believe this! YOU ARE A DJ - YOU ARE THE PRINCE, your time is valuable!

Wow, it looks like someone just read "Be a Man" by mr. Pook. If your gonna take him word for word at least quote him. :D

I read what you are writing, but i dont think that you actually believe these words...think about that

DJ's DON'T CHASE AFTER GIRLS as he doesnt need to!

why not? if i find a girl i am interested in i go for her and get her number, thats chasing her, because I am taking what i want.

REMEDY:
Face your fear budding DJ - get over it! You're the MAN! Read Pook's post 'Be a Man' and 'Kill that Desperation'. Also, read photo1's posts 'For those who just can't approach' parts 1 & 2.

Yes but dont live by what pook says word for word. You are taking his thoughts way too literally to the point that you have no idivdual thoughts on the matter. Read it, accept it, then challenge it.

A DJ IS ALWAYS BUSY...

SITUATION:
... therefore, he doesn't need to post questions like 'When should I call her?'. When he is free from his hectic schedule he calls her. He organises his life around HIMSELF, not some girl. He always ends meetings with the girl and calls FIRST as he is just so busy (do this even if you've free time on your hands!).

REMEDY:
Get a job! Do a college course! Join a gym! See your friends! Go shopping(!)! Clean you flat/room/house!

KEEP BUSY! No matter what it is you're doing!

You are posting at this site as am I. THIS is your free time, shouldnt you be "climbing mountains" or this or that. We have free time and we use it as we please, i choose to come here and to reply to this very anally thought out "tip" that i am hoping will act as a stepping stone for you.

A DJ TAKES CARE OF HIMSELF

SITUATION:
A DJ should wash himself once every day (at least), smell nice, look presentable, have clean teeth/breath, walk tall (head up etc), speak with confidence, act with confidence and so on.

He also dresses well and should join a gym!

REMEDY:
Read the Bible and documents that relate to personal hygiene. Join a gym.

so how many times should a DJ wipe? you are getting way too anal about this and losing your point.

A DJ DOESNT GET ONEITIS

SITUATION:
A DJ doesn't fall for girls (unless she is VERY SPECIAL and he's been with her for a long time!). He is immune from that disease they call 'oneitis' and has LOTS of girls on the go.

REMEDY:
Read my post 'The Ultimate Guide to Beating/Avoiding Oneitis'. Also, get as many girls numbers as possible. DONT STOP - fill up that number book!

you say not to go after girls yet get as many numbers as possible, a bit contractiory.

A DJ DOESNT TAKE CRAP OFF GIRLS

SITUATION:
If a girl cheats on a DJ, if shes acting like a little brat or if she's just plain annoying a DJ NEXTS her and finds someone better!

REMEDY:
NEXT HER!

wow you really could of spent a lot more time on this one.

A DJ IS CONSIDERATE AND A GOOD GUY

SITUATION:
A DJ is a gentleman... NO NOT A NICE GUY OR A JERK but a GENTLEMAN. He will respect his lady (and fellow citizens) and treat her properly but he WON'T take crap off her.

He will also help people in need especially budding DJ's on this forum. :)

He WILL NOT flame AFC's for posting AFC questions but guide them and nurture them until they are themselves DJS!

correction: he will set them in the right path, but let them do all the hard work themselves.

He also doesn't speak negatively of anyone or anything and certainly not HIMSELF! He's always happy, fun, calm and relaxed.

REMEDY:
Respect yourself and others!

SOME QUALITIES A DJ SHOULD POSSESS

A quick run down on qualities a DJ should possess, he can gain these qualities by reading The Bible etc... :

- Confidence
- Humour
- Calmness
- Preciseness
- Positivity
- Sensitivity (not nice guy type of sensitivity mind!)
- Strength in character

...and so on! Feel free to add to this post.

these qualities are nice but what makes people different is what makes them interesting

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats for the input.

When i said dont chase girls i mean dont go all AFC with them as in ringing them all the time, seeing them every chance you get etc...

This is just my thoughts on how a DJ should act (not word for word tho!).

Why not write your own and see how you do? :)

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
You Got More than 1 (Hb7&Up)hoe willing to come through for a booty call ,you are a Dj. You can't be no married pimp or pimp with one hoe.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could have skipped that whole thing. You know you're a DJ when you see a thread with a title like this and scoff :D