Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you know if she is the one?

apprentice

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in a relationship for 2 years. She is from a conservative country. In her culture women and men aren't supposed to live together before getting married. We've been living together for the last year. Due to immigration and visa restrictions we have to make a decision regarding whether we should stay together or not. Staying together means that we will probably have to get married.

She is now pushing to get married. The problem is I don't know if I'm ready. I know I could live with her but I'm not sure if that is enough. I do love her, but it feels more like I love her like a sister. I don't want her to go back to her country and be ridiculed by family, friends and other judgmental people because we have lived together without being married. I should say that she has had several boyfriends before me and was close to getting married but she said she wasn't ready. To save her from ridicule would mean me sacrificing my freedom and other dreams. What do I do?

I feel like I haven't lived enough of the single life. There is so much temptation. The curiousity is killing me.

How do you know if she is the one?

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know she is the one when you ask her to marry you and she say YES!

Dip****.