Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you know if first date went well?

adamw5963

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a girl on facebook 3 or 4 days ago. She is an HB9 at least. Anyways I just hung out with her today. We got frozen yogurt because we didn't have time to do anything else. We were only able to hang out for about 30 minutes. We chatted and got to know each other. She asked questions so I took that as a good thing or at least I hope so. I was a little shy and nervous. I always am. I hugged her bye and said I had a good time and she said the same thing to me. So I texted her about 15 min afterwards. That I enjoyed meeting her. She said "she was sorry for being chatty and talking my ears off. Thats just how she is when shes nervous" So I think that is good. I said "Its all good and I was nervous too." She texted me back saying "have fun at your grandmothers and just text me when you are free :)"

So do you guys think this is good? We have been constantly texting the last few days so I was just a little surprised she told me just to text her later. I'm probably just overthinking things.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Confidence is everything. Never admit to a girl that your nervous.

2. Thirstiness is anti-confident. Texting her first after a date is a no-no. Especially 15 minutes after.

3. Assume she had a good time and never verbally say you had a good time.

Seems through text messaging that she is still interested but actions speak louder then words.

adamw5963

Don Juan
Reaction score
I gotcha. I think I will just text her later tonight. What should I first say when I text her? Also today when we were talking, she told me that she mentioned me to her friend and that her friend new me. So is this a good sign that she mentioned me to one of her friends?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
adamw5963 said:
I gotcha. I think I will just text her later tonight. What should I first say when I text her? Also today when we were talking, she told me that she mentioned me to her friend and that her friend new me. So is this a good sign that she mentioned me to one of her friends?

Read the DJ Bible first and foremost.

Secondly don't over-analyze this so much; I'm guessing your pretty young 17-18 maybe? Post your age btw it makes a big difference giving advice to a young kid as opposed to someone 10 years older.

The best I can give you at this point since your so new to all this is to get some experience. Don't be afraid to make mistakes because you WILL make mistakes. You will likely phuck up with this girl. I'm not saying that to be a @ss, just saying it to give you some perspective.

Because we can sit here and tell you all the things you've done wrong already, but that will only make you overanalyze more.

So enjoy the time you spend with her, and keep posting here so you can learn from your specific experiences.

Only advice I'm going to give you right now is stop texting her so much and don't be so available.

If you don't realize why, then find your answers in the DJ Bible.

PIMP

adamw5963

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 25. I know I'm older, I'm just new to this stuff. She is 19 but very mature for her age and a big Christian. I haven't dated as much as I should. Most girls I've dated I wasn't all that attracted to and basically I was able to get them just because of my looks. I just settled and I had no idea what I was doing. With most of the real hot girls I tried dating. I always ended up being the "nice guy" I'm also concerned on how to flirt with her and stuff since she is such a big christian. I don't want to come on too strong but I also don't want to get put in that "nice guy" category again.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll text after a first date if I feel like it. Usually wait until the next day though.. Some girls want the guy to text first.

I went out with a chick the other night, and slept over her house. She was totally into me. If she wasn't she wouldn't have asked me to come home with her. We fooled around all night (everything but sex), then I left the next day.

Didn't get a text or anything, I texted her a few hours later saying "hey last night was fun, let's do it again sometime." I don't see how that can be considered a "no no".. Fvck the rules of dating. Do what you want.

Nik TPT

Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you have the confidence in yourself everything will go smoothly.

adamw5963

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok well since she told me to text her..I'm going to tonight..what do you guys think I should say? I was planning on waiting a day or 2 to ask for another date. Good idea or bad idea?

adamw5963

Don Juan
Reaction score
*update*
Ok I asked her to hang out for thursday night. She said "as long as you aren't shy lol" so I said "ok as long as you aren't nervous :)" So we are on for thursday night. Now what to do in a small town with only bowling, putt putt, movies and dinner haha?

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
adamw5963 said:
*update*
Ok I asked her to hang out for thursday night. She said "as long as you aren't shy lol" so I said "ok as long as you aren't nervous :)" So we are on for thursday night. Now what to do in a small town with only bowling, putt putt, movies and dinner haha?
Tell her you wanna show her some cool thing you have in your apartment. When she gets there just say you lost it or something, and start the sexual kino.

EvilAgenda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know the date went well if you get another date.
Exactly, props to bigneil for saying that.

start the sexual kino.
Exactly as r0cky said. You don't want to be shooting for the friend zone, and that's where you will end up if you don't kino, unless you are a buff 6 foot 3 man. Then no kino, just grunt and stay cool keeping your hands to yourself.

Good luck this Thursday, adam.

jhellsmith

Reaction score
Yeah txting or making a call after the first date is a sign of doing well at the first date.. It is also a sign of asking second date :)

adamw5963

Don Juan
Reaction score
what would you guys recommend I do Thursday night. date ideas. all we have are movies, golf, bowling, parks, eating, and that's about it. what's a good idea?

GhengisT

Don Juan
Reaction score
adamw5963 said:
what would you guys recommend I do Thursday night. date ideas. all we have are movies, golf, bowling, parks, eating, and that's about it. what's a good idea?
I'd say she's into you, and you can make 3rd base easy. Start out with bowling, then dinner. She's young & wants to jump your bones because you're older & successful. This one is in the bag.