Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you kiss a female friend goodbye?

warrior1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 22 year old male. Unfortunately I am not very good with women. I do have woman that i study with at college. We all know how woman always give other women a kiss on the cheek when they say goodbye to another. Most women do this with guys as well that they know.

My question is how do you kiss a female friend goodbye? Last time i just went to hug her to say bye and she leaned over to me as if she was expecting me to give her a kiss on the cheek and unfortunately i didn't and just messed up. I am not even sure if i got a kiss on my cheek as well b/c it was pretty loud where i was at at the time when we were leaving and we all know how loud a noisy building is with other college students and I am not even sure if i even got a kiss on the cheek.

I have not ever went on a date and have never gotten kiss and I am already 22. Anyone can help me? I do think she is cute but not someone i am very attracted to. Can someone tell me specifially in detail how you are suppose to kiss a female friend of yours that you are NOT that into but she is definitely pretty?

I will definitely be looking at this site and study the DJ Bible and all the good tips in this website when finals are over.

thanks everyone!

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give her a hug and kiss the side of her face as you hug her. Nothing super complicated.

Rounder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's been a friend for very long at all she isn't going to mind a kiss on the cheek - you just hug her and do it. Take the lead.

Hot Alpha Female

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kisses on the cheek and a half hug in the process always always do the trick.

If you want to step into the friends zone and stay there forever then continue to just give her hugs to say goodbye.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does kissing on the cheek work on girls you're interested in (but not dating yet)

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't and won't ever be able to kiss a girl on the cheek like they do! Most of my male friends does it with girls but I just can't! I think it's stupid to kiss someone like that! I just hug the girl as most of the ppl said here BUT if I do like the girl I will kiss her on her neck and not the cheek! Simple kiss nothing more like you want something! Just a hug and a kiss on the neck would do your job if you like that girl! :)

Hot Alpha Female

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether or not you like someone or not .. once you get to know them a little, seen them a couple of times .. or even on the first time you met them is fine!

In fact guys that do it early on, really sets them apart from the crowd.

Whats weird about kissing girls on the cheek.

Its a pretty standard greeting I think.