Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you keep your plates at a safe distance?

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually leave it up to them to contact me and if they try to setup hanging out every weekend I say I have plans (usually do anyways) to space out the times I do see them.

This is for the purpose and point of keeping them from getting too attached or interfering with other plates.

I had one recently start saying things attachment forming. So I just stopped initiating contact and hangouts.
Ignored her texts sometimes. She keeps coming back but only every 2 days or so.

what are you other successful plate spinners doing?

ebracer05

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are two things you're addressing here... spinning plates and the idea that a woman prefers men who are capable of attracting women.

Before I entered a LTR, I had a policy of outright honesty with my plates. That does not mean I sat down with the girls I was dating/f*cking and explained to them in a detailed way what I was doing. At the end of the day, I think anytime you have a girl who is psychologically intact, she is going to develop an attachment to you if you are having a sexual relationship. There are some girls who will be spinning plates right along with you, but that suggests to me that their ability to pair bond has been compromised. There are also some girls who will continue to f*ck you but have some hypergamous lust for another man that is for some reason unavailable to her. Thus, you placate her desires.

Anyways, after a certain period of time with the sane plates I was spinning, they would start making veiled references to attachment and I deflected them or didn't address them. I'm sure you know how to do this and it's largely up to your own personal style.

There usually comes a time though where the woman isn't going to be satisfied with subtleties and will want to try and catch the "Great Catch". This is when they ask the question "where are we" and its many derivatives.

Go back to the principles you know - a woman would rather share a man with options than have sole position of a man who can't get women. Do you believe this or do you not? It sounds like you're worried about one of your girls finding out that she's not your only one and that she's going to derail the gravy train. Unless she's crazy I don't think that will happen. You have probably set a strong frame and she understands that if she did anything like that she would lose access to you. And if you have been the man that was able to obtain a collection of plates and engender a level of attraction like that in one of them, why would she be any different. At least, that's how it has seemed to work for me. I never had issues like that.

When the issue came up, I was always outright honest with the girls and told them I wasn't looking for a relationship... and I wasn't, with her. Don't be afraid to be dominant. You have been being subtle with your quasi no contact strategy and that's fine, but it's probably not going to give you the results you want. Guys analyze all these "signs" women give them with no intention of actually figuring out what's going on - they just want a rationalization for whatever outcome they're hoping for. Women do exactly the same thing. This is also a "tactic" guys will use occasionally when they want to ramp up interest.

It will probably deflect the problem for the moment but if she really is becoming attached, you'll have to address it head on later.

And I really don't think it will be an issue regarding your other plates. Again, a woman would rather share a man with options than have sole possession of a guy who can't get women. Do you believe that?

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ I think that's an oversimplification. As I wrote on my blog:

--------------------------
You need to keep women in kind of a limbo. A perpetual limbo. Like balancing a stick on the palm of your hand. For you to keep a woman for as long as you want her, part of her has to suspect that you are boning other broads, and part of her has to believe that you aren’t boning other broads. If she ever finds out for sure you ARE boning other broads, her socialized neocortex will take over and dump you. If she ever finds out for sure you are NOT boning other broads, her hindbrain will find you so unattractive that she will find a way to either cheat on you or dump you.
---------------------------

Just an excerpt, I go into the issue in much more detail.

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
^^^ I think that's an oversimplification. As I wrote on my blog:

--------------------------
You need to keep women in kind of a limbo. A perpetual limbo. Like balancing a stick on the palm of your hand. For you to keep a woman for as long as you want her, part of her has to suspect that you are boning other broads, and part of her has to believe that you aren’t boning other broads. If she ever finds out for sure you ARE boning other broads, her socialized neocortex will take over and dump you. If she ever finds out for sure you are NOT boning other broads, her hindbrain will find you so unattractive that she will find a way to either cheat on you or dump you.
---------------------------

Just an excerpt, I go into the issue in much more detail.
So what specific actions does a guy do to make her suspect that you're piping other girls? and actions that make her suspect that you aren't??

oxford comma

Don Juan
Reaction score
im curious. aren't you guys in your late 30s completely sick of these games by now? ive been in the game for less than a year and im already annoyed with all this over analyzing.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oxford comma said:
aren't you guys in your late 30s completely sick of these games by now?
It never ends. Even cougars in their 50's play games.

I was sick of it long ago, but instead of getting annoyed, you just roll with it to your advantage.

It gets to a point (after reading/learning here) though where women become highly predictable.
Thats been kinda fun for me to witness actually.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
youngmack said:
So what specific actions does a guy do to make her suspect that you're piping other girls? and actions that make her suspect that you aren't??
Get late-night calls and texts, disappear for a day with no good explanation where you were, etc. etc. etc.

Tell her she's the hottest girl you know, tell you're not boning other chicks LOL.. etc. etc.

I'm sure you can think up some on your own. Keep her in limbo. It's an art, not a science.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Youngmack
Don't always be available.
Tell her you can't meet up at certain times because you're doing something with "a friend"; or: "I've got see someone"; or: "I've got shyt to do". If she pushes you to explain, just laugh it off and say something like: "woah, are you the Gestapo now? Ha ha".
Women want honesty but not full disclosure.

Don't be too affectionate on dates. I only really touch my plates to initiate sex. There's no hand holding or lovey dovey shyt, just good times, maybe some playful kino and the occasional suggestive comment.
At most I might put my hand on her leg while watching a movie but never in public. Unnecessary touching can lead them to believe you like them more then you actually do.

When you part ways after fvcking, don't schedule another meeting straight away. Just say goodbye, maybe a short kiss and walk.

You have to condition these women to earn your affection and keep it clear that you like her but not enough (yet) to hold her hand in public or sit around the house with your arm around her.

Don't reply too quickly to texts and don't see them more than twice a week.
Any more than that and she will start thinking you really like her.

Only communicate to set up meetings. The odd "how are you?" bullsht text is ok to keep momentum going but ideally, you should only meaningfully communicate with her to organise sex.