How do you keep a girl from flaking?

KEddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's hear some ideas. And what if a girl is a chronic flake. Because I really want to knock this girls boots, but she has to be there for at least part of it.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You keep a girl from flaking by building her interest in you up.
Women that are always flaking have no interest in you.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
flexion has it on the ball, if you dont create enough interest then she will flake on you, simple is that,

if shes attracted on you then thats one step ahead and bulding up interest shouldnt be hard but if its some random girl then u need to build interest and high enough but remain mystery

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
flexion_ said:
Women that are always flaking have no interest in you.
I wouldn't quite say that. They dont have enough interest built up for you would be a better way of saying it.

I flake on women often just to mess with them. I tell them I will take them out all the time and never mention it or call them and they wonder what happened. I have even done this to women I'm interested ALOT in just to mess with them.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find girls that are actually interested.

Of course girls will flake on you if not interested. There's not a lot you can do once they do it, just move on.

adamjones

Don Juan
Reaction score
what ^^ said flake on them first, to ensure you have the upper hand always..

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
Of course girls will flake on you if not interested. There's not a lot you can do once they do it, just move on.
that's true in most situations. But the other times it can be attributed to a sh!t test and/or power struggle.

Flakiness happens to the best of us. As long as you can pull back and not be wuss on about it, she will contact you...if not then move on.

I've had girls flake on me only for them to make it up by promising to meet up, not only that but they are on their best behavior when we do meet.
It all depends how much value you possess in her eyes. You can still regain power by being a flake back/pretending to be busy when she tries to set something up. If a girl is relaly interested she'll make another attempt...of course give her the benefit of the doubt and do meet up.

Patience can pay off.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By becoming an interesting person women will want to see you again, even if you're doing online thing and never met them, you know you are interesting when they start asking *you* out and making it easy for *you* to ask them out. Them wanting to meet you again is important.

Something else is to learn some specific tips:

Bar girls:
If you makeout heavy, then call them to "make sure they got home". The instinct is to not seem "desperate", but because that's what all men do then you end up seeming typical and boring. She will use this to justify flaking on you as you're "just a typical bar makeout guy" and girls makeout with different guys all the time at bars, it's just something to laugh about with their gfs.

Internet:

If you can Get the address of her house (no easy test for this, have to trust your instincts. Internet chicks are usually seeing lots of guys and have lots of guys wanting to meet them all the time. Often they will have a guy they are seeing regularly who will call or might drop-by and then she will flake on you because she doesn't even know you. Also many women put up online profiles when their current relationship is going down the tubes, but he's still around in the background somewhere.
SO here is what you do, I've field tested this dozens of times:
1. Tell her you want to bring a movie over
2. Get her address
3. Tell her your phone is about to go dead, and you don't have a charger with you.
4. Tell her you are going to get off the phone since it's dying and you're coming over.

Why do I say my phone is about to go dead? Because if I don't and the guy says "Im on my way over" she will panic and flake on me. If she knows I am coming over and she can't get a hold of me to tell me not to, then she is forced to make up some excuse to get rid of him no matter how much he pressures her, least he be there and some other guy show up.

There are lots more examples, but that's a start,

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
You don't. You move on to a chick that won't flake on you.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
You don't. You move on to a chick that won't flake on you.
agreed because a former poster already said once a girl loses interest, than it is almost impossible to regain that interest.

I was with a girl and made out with her a few times and did a few other things. She started to flake on me. She flaked another two times and then I just nexted her. She was my ex-swing dance partner in the club so I still have to see her three nights a week. I have moved on and I know that she has too.

I got a few new dates set up so, I feel pretty good about it. If a girl starts to continually flake, get out of dodge or you will get the old LJBF line. Trust me.

comic_relief