HOw do you handle this situtation

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOu were LJBF'ed by a girl. To top it off, in all reality she used you and treated you like ****, with little to no regards to your feelings. Put you though emotional hell and back.

However, instead of wallowing in self pity, you decide enough is enough, and start chipping away and making someone out of your once pathetic life.

YOu get better and better, whip into shape, develop more talents, find new hobbies, etc.

So what happens when you run into this girl 6 months/1 year/whenever down the line?

Even more confusing.. what happens when you know she realizes she ****ed up and she is apologizing trying to get back in your good graces?

I am not saying date her.. but I mean, do you brush her off with little to no regard? Do you hold a grudge?

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
to me it sounds like she helped you. It made you realize that you were and AFC chump and forced you to recover and improve yourself. Why hold a grudge?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. But on the flip side, she treated me like crap as well. All is well now, and I don't necessarly hold a gruge, but I was pretty hurt.

I mean, I'm not MAD at her, but at the same time, I'm not supposed to NOT be MAD at a girl that treated me like pure crap, if that makes any sense.

In other words, if I told her I had no problems with her,w hich I really don't, because she is of no interest to me anylonger, I would be an AFC.

If I didn't take her back, it would be just because an eye for an eys.. I have no ill will

Kaptain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
YOu were LJBF'ed by a girl. To top it off, in all reality she used you and treated you like ****, with little to no regards to your feelings. Put you though emotional hell and back.
Check

However, instead of wallowing in self pity, you decide enough is enough, and start chipping away and making someone out of your once pathetic life.
Check

YOu get better and better, whip into shape, develop more talents, find new hobbies, etc.
Check

So what happens when you run into this girl 6 months/1 year/whenever down the line?

Even more confusing.. what happens when you know she realizes she ****ed up and she is apologizing trying to get back in your good graces?
Was polite but I brushed her off with little to no regard.

As speedo_meme said she helped me. I hold no gruge.

James Bondage

Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends. If you want to get 'revenge' the best thing to do is be friendly to her whenever you see her, but do NOT take her back under any circumstances.

Let her see (or in your case, she may already have seen) what she has lost out on, and be indifferent to her. By all means be polite etc but do not fall back into her trap. Make sure you see other girls (and be seen with other girls) at all opportunities.

As other guys have said, yes she 'helped you' see your AFC-ness.. but unwittingly. That certainly wasn't her intention.

I mean, think about it. She treated you like sh*t before.. but now she sees you are more 'worthy' she wants you back??

F*ck that. She has proved the sort of person she is already. She screwed up and she knows it. Frankly from what you've said I don't think she deserves you now... and neither should you.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score

I am not saying date her.. but I mean, do you brush her off with little to no regard? Do you hold a grudge?
You act as if it doesnt matter if she exists or not, and let her know, in no uncertain terms that you have no interest in her outside of the bedroom.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I did...

I ran into her between 6 months and 1 year. I approached her and initiated convo. I didn't want her to have the power over me anymore, with me trying to avoid being in the same space as her. I just said "Hi, how's it going?" It took her by surprise, and she became the nervous one.

She also tried hooking up with me again. We had mutual friends which I hung out with. After making plans to hang out, they asked if my ex could tag along. I said sure. I ignored her for the entire night, flirted with every girl in place, and number closed right in front of her. She wanted me even more after that. I never gave her the time, but remained friendly to her.

That is how the revenge of living well works.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one way too look at it is; it's over and done with. it's like; if you have a bad day at work, and you go home and sleep.... you glad the day is over with and you know your gona have a better one tomorow....

same thing here, be gald it's over with and don't give her a second thought.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some good responses here

Yeah, in a sense she helped you, but nontheless, she betrayed her own mean-spiritedness and character defieciency.

If you hardly see her, it's hard to tell whether or not she's grown as a person as well.

Usually the best way to play it is cordial, but keeping a bit of distance.

On the other hand, if you run into someone who had LJBF'd you kindly, and with some class, then by all means welcome her with open arms, so to speak.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean first off.. I don't want to date her. I hope I didn't give you the wrong Idea.

Not under any type of cirucmstances. She burned that bridge when she did what she did.

But In all honestly, I have no problems being civil with her, because i'm over it. It's done.

What if she tries to be my "friend" again... do I give her the time of day, or do I say you know what.. **** off

iCY

Don Juan
Reaction score
well first things first, even though you were hurt by her, you cannot show this to her. show her that you are unaffected by her actions and you come out on top. now knowing how she works, you can better handle her when she does come back into your life. dont bend for her anymore, make her bend for you, and at the first sign of her trying to hurt you, set her straight or show her the door.

the ball is in your court now =]

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd just treat her like any other person I know. Think of her like someone on your hockey team... LOL