Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you handle rejections?

TheGunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
So today i went to the mall to buy some clothes, while at a store a HB9 worker assisted me with what i was looking for, after we talked for a while i found out we where from the same town, so i asked if she wanted to hang out sometime, ''maybe i can invite some friends, you can invite yours'' i said... i asked for her number and she never hessitated to give it to me...

It appeared pretty odd that the number had a weird area code, turns out its from another state... didnt give it so much tought but after texting her with my number and her not responding i have to assume she only gave me a fake number...

Then after a while i went to this jewerly shop where i had a watch being repaired, my ego was doing good since i had apparently gotten the hb9's number a bit before... so after some chat and giggling with a hb8 i asked for her number to whom she nearvusly responded that her bf would kill her if she gave it out... so i responded that bf didnt need to find out, she kindly said no again and i said that it was ok, wished her a nice day and good luck on school and just went my way...

so now im back home, wondering what i did wrong, or wondering if its just luck, i defenetly wont stop trying, for me its good practice, but how do you guys rebound from that, how do you get your confidene back?

Is it a good idea to start aiming for the HB5-HB7?

PokerInTheRear

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are already doing the toughest bit of it... Just asking is what most guys fail to do. Keep doing what you're doing and you'll have no trouble. As for HB's... go for what you find attractive.

Oh... and I deal with rejection by curling up in a ball and crying in the shower, but that's just me.

Don Juan
Reaction score
you did nothing wrong, theres nothing wrong with small talking with a girl then asking for her number. Whether she gives you her number or not its all on her.

Not everyone is gonna hand out numbers like candy and not everyone is gonna like you. Don't let the acceptance and rejection mess with your ego and have fun.

TheGunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys, needed to hear something like that... guess not everyone is going to like me and that is ok...

Im 26 years old, and it seems that as time goes by im having less difficulty asking for girls numbers. its been more natural than before...

TheGunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
update: the HB9 just texted me, apparently it wasnt a fake number, just a weird one...

:rock:

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They cant reject you after knowing you for 45 seconds. They don't even know you.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
once you actually do work on the "prospects" - hbs and get rejected dozens of times, you become pretty hardened and able to shake it off real quick.

The rest is just approached and lots of them, on your 100th approach I doubt you will even care if she refuses to give you the number.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do I handle rejections ? I realize that rejection is part of life. The purpose of rejection is to separate the winners from the quitters. I also look around and I see a bunch of women and I start thinking: Why bother feeling bad for ONE girl if there's a TONS around me ?

Bottom line, like Jay-Z said: On to the NEXT one

TheGunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
badboyjmm said:
How do I handle rejections ? I realize that rejection is part of life. The purpose of rejection is to separate the winners from the quitters. I also look around and I see a bunch of women and I start thinking: Why bother feeling bad for ONE girl if there's a TONS around me ?

Youre completely right, two years ago i was asking numbers from HB6 just for practice, i practically never called, sometimes i just wanted to know if i was able to get it...

This past two months something has changed since i started working out, ive been getting more attention and i was beggining to be on a roll, last week a HB8.5 approached me and gave me her number without me asking for it, thats why i think i kinda took today's ''rejection'' kind of hard.

But like you say man, rejection is just part of life, gotta move on sometimes without worrying about it too much...

Good thing the HB9 is texting me as we speak, asking stuff about me... so fu(k the Hb8 from the jewerly shop... NEXT :rockon:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I look at it this way. Let's say you got 50 rejections. When you are b@nging Ms. #51, are you really going to care about those 50 anymore? Of course not. You'll be laughing at those girls on the inside while you are making that lucky girl moan.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
badboyjmm said:

this is true. Jay-z also said. " i got 99 problems but the ***** ain't one."

as for rejections. i just keep trying. if a girl says no. then i try again. because she could change her mind later. if she says no again at a later stage. then it's best to move on.

GoodButNotGreat

Don Juan
Reaction score
good work man you're def on the right track. when you approach girls like this you gotta just know youre good..i mean youre working out now and your a likeable guy with a bright future i assume..so even if they reject u its their loss.

i was at a bar a couple weeks ago with some friends and i approached a group and this one girl who was bout a 5 in my books didn't like that i was dancing w her group(pretty much a rejection) and i just laughed it off knowing that she wasen't getting me regardless.

about 10 minutes later NO JOKE a hb9 pure blonde hottie approaches me and i danced with her for the night!

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will tell you straight up they want a guy with confidence. Confidence in his future, his ability to show her a good time, and in himself. I hear people say things like they'd rather have competence, but competence often comes from confidence.

Confidence means you're not afraid to put your best foot forward, confidence means you go for the high bar and the small gains over time lead to more confidence, more competence, and greater success (snowball effect).

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, you're goin out there and puttin in work. This is something a good 90% of my friends fear is just the question for the number. How can you hit a homerun if you don't even swing for the ball?