Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you guys think I handled this Ethiopian Chick?

Lil Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nassau, Bahamas/ presently, Collegevill Minnesota
So long story short, I'm an international student from the Bahamas at a college and this past year, we had a bunch of Ethiopian students come in for the first time. Now, don't me wrong, all the girls were pretty, but this one that came in was fricking gorgeous...I thought she was the finest black girl at our school. But anyway, I saw her around, never made any attempt to talk to her just cuz I had my plate filled with girls already, but word got to me from my Ethiopian boys that she had a little crush on me and she added me on FB before I had ever spoken with her. I met up with her in person, introduced myself, there was some definite flirting from her and whatevs. We ended up hanging out and I was able to confirm that she had a crush on me. we did go on a few dates and out of curiousity, I found out that she wasn't into dating anyone at the time, right up my alley.

We didnt get hang out for some time due to conflicts of schedules. I However, I did notice a trend however while I wasn't hanging out with her. She had a bunch of guy friends and guys I knew trying to get at her, which I didn't care about cuz i didnt want anything serious, but basically, I'd always hear how she was almost like a female player, kinda do a lot of flirting, get their hopes up and just tease, which I was able to see.

Fast forward, I stayed in the USA to work this summer and come to find out she's done the same, and working with me no less. So, now that we work together every day, the flirting continues and we eventually we start messing around a little. However, whenever I tell her to come over to my place on the weekends, she'd usually say that a friend of hers was picking her up and they were going to chill in the cities. I later found out this friend was her new bf...so she's been up to those old games I've been told about. Now, this annoys me because
1) I don't like girls thinking they can play me
2) I don't like being lied to (she claimed she wasn't ready for a relationship)
3) I don't like losing...which I feel like I've done to this other guy

Shortly after that, this chick is texting me one day and asks if we're still friends and I jokingly say "you're just a girl with a nice ass who I like to mess with." So she responds by asking if she can come over to my place tonight, I say yea. She comes and wants to talk to me about my text and asks if we're still friends or whatever, as she thought my text was serious. So I jokingly tell her that if I agree to that, I can't really cross the line, so to speak, physically with her in good conscience, while she's straddling me and my hands are on her @ss. At that point, she wants me to walk her back to her apartment. We walk and i bring up the points that I don't like that she was avoiding telling me she had since gotten a bf and how she was kinda leading me on and teasing me and her response is,
"I'm so sorry...I think you're cute and all...but you know how I told you I like @ssholes...my boyfriend is an @sshole...but I think you're a really nice guy and I still find you really attractive, buff, ect..."
This is when I SNAP cuz I HAAAAATE being called a NICE GUY. So I freak out on her and tell her how stupid that is that she rather's this other guy just because he was more of a douche to her. She then tries to hug me, I basically push her off, she tries to hug my arm, I tell her get off of me and I turn around to walk back to my apartment, instead of walking her all the way to hers.
She tries to give me that puppy dog look and say something
Her: "I still wanna be your friend...come with me to my apartment so we can talk.
Me:"Dueces...I'm going home. Walk yourself home. You don't like guys who treat you decent remember?"
I turn around and walk home. I see her the next day at work and don't say anything to her. She comes over and tries to talk to say hi and I ignore her. We haven't talked since then, like 2 weeks ago.

How do you guys think I handled it?

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys think I handled it?
I realize you hate being called a "nice guy" but I really think you acted like a chump. Clearly you either have feelings for her that you aren't talking about or you have low self-esteem and only want to be validated by a woman choosing you over another guy.

Otherwise you wouldn't care about a girl playing games like this. These games can only be played by a woman (or a man) when the other person in the relationship catches feelings too quickly.

Also:

"I'm so sorry...I think you're cute and all...but you know how I told you I like @ssholes...my boyfriend is an @sshole...but I think you're a really nice guy and I still find you really attractive, buff, ect..."
That doesn't sound like an Ethiopian woman to me. I have a hard time thinking ANY woman would actually ever SAY that is the reason they don't want to go out with you (it's one of those things that's usually unspoken) but definitely not an Ethiopian woman.

And you totally overreacted to being called a "nice guy."

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like about half-way decent.

You stood your ground.
You called her on her BS.
You let her walk herself home because that's what a nice guy does.
You held frame, etc.

That's the good.

The bad is that you lost your temper in front of her, I think. If you had done all that more matter-of-fact and nonchalantly, I think it would have greater effect in either direction: she'd either dropped your completely or she'd have dropped to her knees for you.

You failed to act as if you can walk away at any minute. She had you chasing a bit and wanted to keep that going. Good that you did walk away, but bad that you reacted all butt-hurt when you did it.

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time bro, you need to subtract all butt-hurt ness and angry emotion...

You should not care because other girls are in your pipeline

Skalioppe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anger was a bad thing but I don't think all is lost especially if you want to bang her. If you want more, forget it, she's a pr1ck tease.

Now you have nothing to lose I'd go "all in" on the poker game. I would text her uber ****y and say "Stop fvcking me around, get your ass over here and lets play. I'll show you what a true bastard is like..."

Betcha she does...