Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how do you guys plan on where to meet on your date?

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i find it a little awkward when i get to this part. like just before when i was on the phone.. i mean the woman is waiting on me to sort the date out and where to meet. problem is i dont get out that much and i dont know many places lol. so i just said lets meet in the city, have a walk and get to know each other etc and i mean shes diggin me real bad cause she kept laughing all the time at my jokes etc. by the way, the city is abour an hour train ride for me. she lives closer up that way though and we both don't drive so i dunno when to plant moves.

how do you guys deal with this part? also, how should i play this out.. we are meeting at lunch time. how long do i hang out with her? i suppose i wont be able to go for a kiss in public at the end of the date right? would really like some advice on the kiss and where to meet situation.

Myrrdin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get out more and compile a list of the places you're fond of. Be it Coffee Shop, Tea House, Bar, Club, Fancy Restaurant, Pool Hall, Bowling Alley, Riding Course, Golf Course, Pool etc. You need to know your environment.

And when opportunity rises pick the venue accordingly.

Good luck!

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Myrrdin said:
Get out more and compile a list of the places you're fond of. Be it Coffee Shop, Tea House, Bar, Club, Fancy Restaurant, Pool Hall, Bowling Alley, Riding Course, Golf Course, Pool etc. You need to know your environment.

And when opportunity rises pick the venue accordingly.

Good luck!
Agreed. When you're out be cognizant of bounce locations. Your mindset needs to be, "if I were to meet a chick right now, here would I take her to build comfort." Write these places down. If possible try them out.