Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you guys fade away from chicks your no longer interested in?

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kind of woke up, no longer interested in one of my plates. She expects things with nothing to offer herself, I have no ounce of interest in this girl. I feel like just dropping out the scene would be rude, I still want to be a gentleman about things, so how do I go about vanishing, do I just piece by piece fade away?

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a similar situation after this weekend. Just lost interest in one of my plates after learning something about her. I will stop initiating contact. If she texts, you don't have to ignore her just don't text a lot, don't ask her out, and don't meet up with her.

She will get the point.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your looking at this from the wrong perspective. You feel it would be rude to just simply drop her, because you will feel somewhat guilty.

What you need to realize is whether you gradually drop her or simply go NC she is going to think poorly of you no matter what, at least until she's over it.

If you have absolutely zero interest in her, it shouldn't matter.

And in case your wondering, I would just go straight NC.

PIMP

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
When I lose interest in a plate I just stop talking to her (NC). My time is valuable after all.

Some of them don't take it very well.. which just makes me lose even more interest... ironically.

You can't be a true DJ if you're afraid of hurting people's feelings or being seen in a negative light by some. Just deal with it. Everyone isn't going to like you. Some girls will flip on you. I've had it happen a few times.

We all have girls who hate us.. but I'd rather have a woman point at me and say: "That guys is a douche bag and I hate him" than for a woman to point at me and say: "That guy is a weak faggot, and I don't respect him." :yes:

dvjackson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Going NC works, of course

But if you want to me a gentleman about it then if she ever asks why you've been distant lately, just lay it on the line and tell her flat-out that you aren't interested

In the past when a girl has cut off contact with me it's such a ****ty feeling, it's not that I can't deal with her losing interest but not having closure sucks. so I don't like to do that to people.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like doing NC for women who are into me. I think it's kind of mean. I tend to "fade away" as the OP mentions. See her less, less sex, etc. If you really don't want to see her again ever, I think a quick talk is reasonable. "Just not that into you anymore, etc."

Imagine if your employer fired you by simply locking the door one day and refusing to let you in ever again. No talk, no warning, just refusing to deal with you. You'd be pretty p*ssed off.

I've found that there are enough women on the planet who hate me. No need to purposely create more.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Victory Unlimited had a post about a "staggered retreat". I think it is warranted with women who display higher interest but you don't want to burn any bridges with them.

If you do a search, maybe you can find it.
Exactly and sometimes the woman may not offer something today but given time she may offer you more, VC's "staggered retreat" works well to not burn bridges and you can meet the woman later on while you pursue other options and she works things out and decides to become more interesting/ offer more.

Having said that I've used VC's method a few times and only once did a woman actually change for the better and become a good prospect and even that only lasted a year.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only problem I have with women "changing for the better" is that there was a reason why I nexted, NC, or LJBF them in the first place. That reason usually returns at some point. Although if I can FB them easily it might be worth it.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women get this. I have a class with a girl every Monday night. We went out on one date and I never asked her out again. She doesn't hold a grudge and we are civil to each other. At first she chased a bit but she got the point. Like bradd80 said, women have it easier because they are getting hit on constantly, so she can go out with someone else almost immediately.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to cut off my summer fling last fall.

I would not immediately return texts, i kept them short. Then I just stopped replying. After 2 more "how's your day?" from her without responding, I never heard from again.