Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you guys eat so much??

h a r d a s s

Don Juan
Reaction score
How did you guys increase your appettite for bulking up? And how the hell can you make time for 6 meals a day? Do you really have to plan everyday around all your meals?

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask a fat person why they eat... "because I want to"

That's how the food gets into my stomach, I don't force feed myself, but I used to know when I was going to be tired in two days time if I didn't eat enough today.

You body will stretch your stomach and increase it's efficiency to handle more food. It has to be trained though, so don't expect immediately to be able to eat all of the food to fuel all of your workouts.

I am no expert though, so if you want more info, it's off to the online libraries you must go.

Reaction score
Well if your a skinny b*stard your stomach is probably tiny, so what you do is drink lots of water or juice and start streching the lining so when you eat your stomach is used to all the new streching so you have more space for food. Of course you have to start eating small meals 6 times a day and gradually increase the amout so your body will LEARN the routine. Once you get used to it you'll start to feel hungry when the meal time comes and bingo you can eat a lot of food like me.

Personally I dont plan any of my meals cuz im in high school, i just keep away from junk food and eat healthy. That's all you need to follow unless you want to become a bodybuilder.

AbsoluteFreakinChump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah! to have your "problem" once again would be priceless!

Originally posted by h a r d a s s
How did you guys increase your appettite for bulking up? And how the hell can you make time for 6 meals a day? Do you really have to plan everyday around all your meals?

OZ_Aaron

Reaction score
short answer, Lots.

I started exerciseing around 2 years ago, then i started to eat plenty, more then when i dicided to put on some muscle mass i ate heaps more.. basicly 17 wheetbix for breky, 4 - 8 sandwiches for lunch, nuts through out that day dinner, then somthing else before i sleep

JesterX

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^

how long does it take you to eat 4 - 8 sandwiches in 1 sitting?

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by OZ_Aaron
short answer, Lots.

I started exerciseing around 2 years ago, then i started to eat plenty, more then when i dicided to put on some muscle mass i ate heaps more.. basicly 17 wheetbix for breky, 4 - 8 sandwiches for lunch, nuts through out that day dinner, then somthing else before i sleep
Your diet sounds pretty cactus IMO.

As for the original posters question, after stuffing your face for 2 weeks, you will adapt to it.