Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you guys do it? Multiple Girls

kraytkiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
So. Here all I see is spinning plates and having multiple relationships, or whatever you want to call it.

What I'm wondering is, how do you do it? Do you tell the girl something in particular to have her be non-exclusive with you? Do you not tell her at all?

If you've been in the situation where you didn't tell her, and she ends up thinking it's exclusive, and you got found out one day, how did you handle it? What did you do, and were there repercussions?

Hope I'm clear on this...sort of tired... I'll look at it again tomorrow.

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Saying non-exclusive in high school will get you in trouble. She'll tell her girlfriends and they'll just hate you and then they'll just **** block you and distance you and then you lose. Trust me a girl isn't going to want to share you with others.

Spinning plates in high school is a bit different. It doesn't mean the same as it does for the older guys. Spinning plates at high school pretty much means that you have a bunch of girls who you could go to and they be interested in you almost willing to go out with you at anytime, pretty much having many girlfriends without making that final step.

If you can have regular (note the regular word) sex with two different girls at high school (because thats what spinning plates is about if your spinning the plates are only about sex in other words plates=fvckbuddies) then your either gonna get caught and get in trouble or be a legend (But personally only seen this happen once and it was just pure luck). The thing about spinning plates at high school is that after you lose a sex partner being able to go straight to the next one without waiting to game on another chick, so just going from girl to girl to girl to girl. Can't really even call it spinning plates in high school it more like having a back up straight away, but still keeping attraction up while your maybe exclusive with another but trying not to be with this other girl.

There are ways and the key is just not to ask them out, and if they do ask you either stick with them and use what i said above or ditch them, if you want to "cheat" which it's not really but she'll think it is at high school then your gonna have to get someone from a different high school or an out of towner, it's the only way i've seen it down in high school

lalahaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once in high school I managed to date a girl without anyone finding out... You can keep it on the down low. And I suppose then you can hide a 2nd girlfriend... But highschool is a small community filled with romance hopeful girls... They are not going to want any non-exclusive relationships and if they find out everyone knows and people will be wary of you

Scar Tissue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Low key has to be the game of the game to start off. Even to your close friends, theres just no reason they need to be in on this. I made that mistake in the beginning and several good friends just tryed to get me caught.

Secondly you cant be desporate or greedy. You have to pass up on many girls because they dont fit the criteria. Not only does she have to be attracted to you but she also needs to be distant from the other girls. That cuts out a lot of options.

I made the mistake of trying to date two girls on the soccer team. They werent friends but obviously they found out pretty quickly. There wasnt enough of what I call social seporation. Two popular girls who are at the same social status are going to find out pretty quick. Even if they arent directly friends they will have friends who are friends. And dont doubt for a second that people talk.
Now dating a popular girl and a girl who isnt so popular can work. I knew two very attractive girls who were in the band and werent on the "in". So those types of girls are out there if you look carefully. Also dating girls in two different grades can work. You just need to take some time and plan this out. Think about whos friends with who.

But the best thing to do is date girls from multiple schools. It can be hard to meet people from other schools but its so easy to date multiple girls this way.

Keep in mind that low key is a must. I sometimes verbally tell her not to gossip about "us". And never make the mistake of calling her your girlfriend to her or to your friends when questioned. Always call it dating. Otherwise it is cheating.

I had a couple iccidents of them very close to finding out the truth or they really did find out, but refused to believe it. I never had a girl blow up on me becasue of it, I do suspect some left because they uncovered the truth though. To be honest I didnt care why they stopped talking to me and that was the beauty of it.

Its hard to pull off but I successfully did it for about 4 months after a hard breakup with my oneitis modivated me to do it. In my peak I dated 5 girls for about two weeks and went through about ten girls in those couple of months. It was really amazing because you saw all these relationships at different parts in development. Some I was still doing the 1st or 2nd date with a movie or dinner and others it was to the point of hanging out and quick fvck. It was almost overwelming with emotions at times, both good and bad. I loved it but it was hard to keep up and many of those girls left me or I dropped. Now im casually dating two girls and considering ending it with one and making the last one whom iv been seeing for 4 months now my girlfriend.

This isnt for a guy who has good intentions at heart. My conscience has finally caught up with me and I dont want to be that guy anymore. It was my senior year and word did get around, I did lose friends and people did hate me for it.

Theres a lot of my experience written down for you, let me know if you have more specific questions. I couldnt write down everything I have learned.

Last edited:

RFish

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow I thought I could chip in but Analyzeit and others did a good job so just follow them.