Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you go about getting a phone number from a girl in a crowd

RookieDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want this girl's phone number, but the only thing is that if i ask her in front of all these people in class I know that would look awkward and embarassing. Should I tell her that i want to talk to her and get it that way or should I wait unitl she's by herself or what. Theres only 2 or 3 days left of this class and I dont want to think of the "What could have been" so I need to act rather soon. Thanks for your input.

ACTION

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RookieDJ:
Should I tell her that i want to talk to her and get it that way or should I wait unitl she's by herself or what.
When in that group, establish a personal rapport with her, then whisper in her ear, "Yo, let me call you up." Or some shyt like that. This way it looks like it was part of the conversation that ya'll want to keep private.

Adonis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RookieDJ:
I want this girl's phone number, but the only thing is that if i ask her in front of all these people in class I know that would look awkward and embarassing. Should I tell her that i want to talk to her and get it that way or should I wait unitl she's by herself or what. Theres only 2 or 3 days left of this class and I dont want to think of the "What could have been" so I need to act rather soon. Thanks for your input.
Easy, take her hand and say: "Can I borrow you for a minute?" Make sure you have eye contact first, this is very IMPORTANT!, you don't wanna come from behind her and grab her arm. Take her to a less crowded, les noisy place and work your magic.

You're doing three things by doing this:
1. You're showing her you have balls and extreme confidence - you're a guy that could care less about being in a croud and picking up chicks.
2. You're taking her to a place where you can hear each other talk.
3. You are intricate and a challenging person - How many guys does she know would do something like that?

Ask questions (open ended) about the current event/situation. Keep the conversation light and friendly - you don't wanna scare her away.

-If she ****** her arms back hesitates for a few seconds, move on. Interested women will be more than happy to talk to you in a quiter place....

--I'ts always worked for me. I don't see why anybody doesn't try out this method - just gotta have balls man...

--Whoa the muted word above is "SNA#tch" I don't see what's so vulgar about it being used in this context...

[This message has been edited by Adonis (edited 06-08-2001).]

Xavier

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, don't listen to these ****wads. If you aren't a powerful character, and you don't, you have to be opportunistic. Most importantly you have to know her character and maturity or else she mightn't care if she embarrasses the balls off you and serves it to you. Wait until she is alone if you can and then approach her. That way you have her alone. And trust me, even pack-laiden girls have to break away at some point. Then be honest with her and tell her you want her phone number, be friends, ya da ya da. Approach is overrated, have confidence and use your head.

Adonis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Xavier:
Hey man, don't listen to these ****wads. If you aren't a powerful character, and you don't, you have to be opportunistic. Most importantly you have to know her character and maturity or else she mightn't care if she embarrasses the balls off you and serves it to you. Wait until she is alone if you can and then approach her. That way you have her alone. And trust me, even pack-laiden girls have to break away at some point. Then be honest with her and tell her you want her phone number, be friends, ya da ya da. Approach is overrated, have confidence and use your head.
Wait.........Wait..........wait.......... That's why everybody here is always complaining that they don't get none - it's because they wait for the right "moment". How the heck do you know you are going to get the right moment?!? You're in a big croud, how the heck do you know the crowed won't subside. Before, you know it your opportunity slipped off your finger... Too much of this happening on everybody's life so why wait?!? Nice Guys wait, winners don't!

Approach is everything - no approach no numbers. What the heck makes anybody think girls will do the approaching. To my experience (Yeah I get approached by girls) the ones that approach you are the ones you don't wanna approach. Don't sit on your ass and comtemplate - be a man of action, stop thinking and start doing..

ACTION

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Adonis:
...it's because they wait for the right "moment". How the heck do you know you are going to get the right moment?!?
Adonis, you're right. Yo, Xavier, and to top it all off, the guy has ONLY 2 or 3 days. That's not much time to be waitin' for the "RIGHT TIME."

PS: I'm not a dyckwad, it's just that my dyck is a big wad.

[This message has been edited by ACTION (edited 06-08-2001).]

BGC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't ask a girl out in front of people -- that'd make it pretty uncomfortable.

I also wouldn't take her hand and whisper something to her -- that is essentially asking her out in front of people, only using body language to do so.

Use a pretext. Whatever pretext you can think of to get you two out of the circle of people. If she's into you, you won't even need a good pretext.

Also, the fact that you say there are only three days left in school and you want to ask her out -- that's a big red flag to me, man.

That tells me you've been pining for this girl for some time -- and now that school is almost out, you feel the risk is less to ask her out, because if she says no, then you won't have to see her around, right?

That's the worst mistake to make.

But go ahead and make it. (I did the same thing once, on the last day of class, in college, I walked out with this girl, and then as we parted I asked her if she wanted to see a movie. Well she had this guy she was kind of seeing, she said. A complete lie -- she wasn't into me at all because she'd known I was into her from day one and didn't make a move and instead waited until the last day -- can imagine how much of a turn-off this is to a girl?)

Because I don't think you learn unless you make the mistake YOURSELF, go ahead and make the mistake.

--BGC

Adonis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BGC:
I wouldn't ask a girl out in front of people -- that'd make it pretty uncomfortable.

I also wouldn't take her hand and whisper something to her -- that is essentially asking her out in front of people, only using body language to do so.

Use a pretext. Whatever pretext you can think of to get you two out of the circle of people. If she's into you, you won't even need a good pretext.

Also, the fact that you say there are only three days left in school and you want to ask her out -- that's a big red flag to me, man.

That tells me you've been pining for this girl for some time -- and now that school is almost out, you feel the risk is less to ask her out, because if she says no, then you won't have to see her around, right?

That's the worst mistake to make.

But go ahead and make it. (I did the same thing once, on the last day of class, in college, I walked out with this girl, and then as we parted I asked her if she wanted to see a movie. Well she had this guy she was kind of seeing, she said. A complete lie -- she wasn't into me at all because she'd known I was into her from day one and didn't make a move and instead waited until the last day -- can imagine how much of a turn-off this is to a girl?)

Because I don't think you learn unless you make the mistake YOURSELF, go ahead and make the mistake.

--BGC
There's no mistake to make, the only mistake you'll ever make is not asking for the phone number. It's a compelling ratio my man, out of every girls a man hits it's mostly about 3 out of 10 (more if you look good) girls that he will be sucessful in getting the number - but that is A LOT BETTER THAN 0 PERCENT which is what you get if you don't do it.

Deagleclaw

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey,

Peer pressure is your ally. Ask in front of her friends... it makes her stand out and look important, it gives her status, it makes others jealous of her, AND you look ultra confident asking in front of everybody, NO FEAR!

Deagleclaw out

------------------
No matter what comes, walk like a man. - Al Lan Mandragoran (Wheel of Time)

Raingem

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ed

[This message has been edited by Raingem (edited 10-28-2001).]

Surfboard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres only 2 or 3 days left of this class and I dont want to think of the "What could have been" so I need to act rather soon.
RookieDJ,

That's some damn good advice you gave yourself. You should be answering questions and not asking them.

Don't worry about the consequences on how you ask her for her number/date.

The only consequence that will haunt you is what you already mentioned:

WHAT COULD OF BEEN

RookieDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, when I meant class i meant lifeguarding class. It started last monday so I meant that theres only 3 more days of that. Its not like ive seen this girl for a whole year its only been a span of about a week. Thanks for the advice thus far guys

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you?

I'm 17, and I think I've been wasting my time. Nope I'm not the 45 year old dude, but I'll still give the 45 year old speech away. GET YO F#CKIN FEET WET!!! Do sumthin scary every f#ckin day. Do sumthin you wouldn't usually do on a daily basis, sumthin that is "NOT YOURSELF". Do sumthin that scares you, that you THINK you don't have the guts to do. Mess up! Don't be scared to mess up. So she's always with her friends, SO WAH??? Imma do ma sh!t, wether they like it or not, cuz I DO WHAT I WANT TO DO. Sides, if we follow the 3/10 rating adonis gave us, I say it's better off trying off 50 times and get 15 then trying 10 times and get only 3. Count the success, not the losts.

But ALWAYS, ALWAYS keep your nose high wether you messed up or not.

GL Dawg.

BlEh

------------------
I'm Ghost, Peace Out.

(.`*·.¸(`*·.¸ ¸.·*´)¸.·*´.)
*·.«´¨`·.Dee-Zy.·´¨`».·*
_...,·'(.·'´(¸.·''·.¸)`'·.)'·,..._

Don the Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump.

Great advice.

Legend

------------------
"Do not fear failure." George S. Patton

"Do not make excuses, whether it s your fault or not."....George S. Patton

"Anyone in any walk of life who is content with mediocrity is untrue to himself and the American way." ... George S. Patton

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Newbies need to read this