How do you go about fvcking a girl and then all of her friends?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So all these girls share the same friend group. I’ve fvcked one of them, but I’d like to fvck one of her friends now. The friend already knows the sex is good and I feel like I’m getting some IOIs. How would I go about fvcking the friend?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hire a prostitute, and then ask her to refer you to her hoar friends.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck her better than anyone else ever has. She will brag about you to them. They will want to see what all the fuss is about. They will do the work for you.

This is dangerous when you are in an LTR...her "friends" will still try and get at you on the down low when she leaves the room or heads to the bathroom.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck her better than anyone else ever has. She will brag about you to them. They will want to see what all the fuss is about. They will do the work for you.

This is dangerous when you are in an LTR...her "friends" will still try and get at you on the down low when she leaves the room or heads to the bathroom.
This is actually exactly what I’ve been doing lol. Maybe that’s why my gut is telling me I should really make a move on the friend. Funny you mention that because I know for a fact that they’ve been talking about me

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So all these girls share the same friend group. I’ve fvcked one of them, but I’d like to fvck one of her friends now. The friend already knows the sex is good and I feel like I’m getting some IOIs. How would I go about fvcking the friend?
The girl you fvcked already, How casual is that relationship? How cool are you with her? If you want to get really ballsy, You can go for the homerun (Threesome). Invite them both out together for drinks with you, Chill out with them for a bit and get some sexual humor convo going, then let them know in the smoothest way possible "I'm attracted to the both of you, Both are very fvcking sexy. Let's go hang out at my place" (Or wherever you're staying) This is if you really don't care but the best that could happen is that they look at each other and say "um... Ok!"

I also notice you're 21, Damn man I'm jealous of you. 21 is Prime time! and whatever you do, ALWAYS use protection (Condoms).

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is actually exactly what I’ve been doing lol. Maybe that’s why my gut is telling me I should really make a move on the friend. Funny you mention that because I know for a fact that they’ve been talking about me
Just wait...one day you all will be somewhere and when your girl leaves the room she will slip you her number or tell you how she wants to fvck you, etc etc...

Just be careful because it might be a trap too. Usually isn't but I had it happen once where I got busted...went to her house under the guise of bamging the friend and the other chick was there waiting.

I wasn't in an LTR so I didn't feel bad but she let me have it and I just left. 2 days later the friend tried to get come over again but I told her to fvck off. No time for that dumb sh!t

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'd need to tell the friend that you're done with her friend (the one you're currently banging) and that you're interested in her.

Billtx49

Reaction score
You Are aware that a group of female friends talk and share guys they’ve been banging secrets are you not?
Your idea has a disaster written all over it…

Billtx49

Reaction score
They might willingly pass him around.
That would depend on how highly he’s valued within their group and setting up competition anxiety…
Or they may just decide to pass him around like a man hoe if they think he’s lower value…

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl you fvcked already, How casual is that relationship? How cool are you with her? If you want to get really ballsy, You can go for the homerun (Threesome). Invite them both out together for drinks with you, Chill out with them for a bit and get some sexual humor convo going, then let them know in the smoothest way possible "I'm attracted to the both of you, Both are very fvcking sexy. Let's go hang out at my place" (Or wherever you're staying) This is if you really don't care but the best that could happen is that they look at each other and say "um... Ok!"

I also notice you're 21, Damn man I'm jealous of you. 21 is Prime time! and whatever you do, ALWAYS use protection (Condoms).
We’re fvck buddies at this point, the first girl. And I’m cool with the second. I feel like I can fvck her without really having to build comfort or anything like that honestly, my Spider Sense is just really tingling for some reason.

I was just thinking about that, not using protection is gonna turn out really bad. I’m always using a condom from now on. And I’m really happy I got into game at a young age! I can’t even imagine how good I’ll be at 25 or 26. I’ll be on this website the whole time, of course.

ERB

Don Juan
Reaction score
You must keep your mouth closed about any girl you get with. If the girls sense you are a man who won’t run around the next day telling everyone this will lower their anti-slut defense. If they can come to you with comfort knowing that word doesn’t get out how they act behind closed doors, they will come to you. Play cool and chill. Let each one know from the start you are not looking for a long term relationship right now, will help

Most of them know about you, hopefully good things. Girls talk.