Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you get interest of a hyperactive woman?

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you get interest of a hyperactive woman? I know one who tends to change subjects every minute. She talks non-stop like a mini gun spitting out bullets. She has short attention span.
however she used to work at my previous employer.

Has anyone encounter hyperactive women?

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't buy into her frame and subtly call out her behavior. If she gets all mad from your constructive criticism, why hang out with her? Nothing but trouble right?

The problem with these strong personality types is most everyone buys into her frame.....DON'T

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you simply call her on it, and not offer something better, she'll resent you for being an ******* (that's really what it is you're doing, by conveying 'information' about her behavior).

In my experience, many of these girls who simply can't-shut-up know they are like that. Pace the situation; incorporate the word "stop" into a story ("whenever you STOP and think about..."), it's a command for the mind to interrup its train of thought. Don't let her do all the talking, that plain sucks, and the more you let her spill her guts, the deeper you'll get in the "friend" category.

Learn the art of skillful BSing: talking about **** which has no real content, yet is fascinating (lookup SS, might help your cause).

shumon

Banned
Reaction score
Tell her to stfu, that shud get her attention, and if ask why u sed that, then tell her the truth

saki

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have discovered the best way to deal with this type

1. interrupt them and change the subject to something that you want to talk about

2. Tell them they are giving you a headache

3. Just walk away or say "i gotta go do...insert whatever"

4. Never let them con you into isolation with them, they just want to get you into a corner so they can talk you to death.

5. Constantly break EC with them and act like your mind is preoccupied elsewhere and that she is not important. Pretty much ignore her.

These girls just like to hear themselves talk. In other words, they want everyone to be their friend. They think their world is always fvcking headline news and that everyone cares about what is going on in thier lives.