Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do YOU get girls?

Primary method that you've met the girls you've sexed?

• Cold Approach (Street, markets, stores etc)

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Met through a friend (Your social network)

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Dating Website (Match, eHarmony etc)

• Social Network site (Myspace, Facebook)

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Met at school (In class)

• Met at school (outside of class)

• Club pickup

• Party hookup

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Other (please explain)

• Total voters

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are many ways that people meet girls and subsequently have sex with them. Which method is the primary one you use to get girls. Please feel free to talk a little about your tactics.

If you've only been with one girl, then pick the choice that applies to her.

Also if you don't pick up girls or are not having sex with anybody please do not vote, and just click View Poll Results to see results if you are curious.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
49 views and only 6 votes? Maybe I should have added a 10th option, "I don't get girls"

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
I'd vote for the 10th :crackup:
Sadly, so would I.

So far the most common choice is "Met through a friend (Your social network)" with 54%

That is the method that I thought would get the most votes. The social network seems to be the best way to meet girls. Hooking up at parties is also a spin-off of social network because if you don't know anybody at the party then most likely you wouldn't have gone.

The odds of two strangers meeting who have nothing in common, then having sex seems to be very low, even though a couple of people did hook up with somebody they met in class.

So far nobody has chosen either of the online options.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the numbers are off...no one selected dating website although 75% of the people on here are on one.

I demand a recount!

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL sosuave is a dating website? It currently has 31,110 members and I think maybe 10 of those are female :D

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
other - work; When a woman sees me working, she wants me.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
LOL I forgot about work. What's odd about that, is that it is how I actually got to spend real time with girls. Heck it's also how I had my first "hook up" with a girl. We didn't have sex and all we did was make out. But still thats the farthest I have ever gone with a "real girl." It was years ago and I ended up getting burned so I guess I blocked it out.

Back to the poll.

So far friend of a friend is still #1 with party hookups at #2.

magnet7

Banned
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
Hmm, let me guess......you're either a physical trainer or a construction worker....am I right?

Either way, that's cool, just don't fvck girls who you work with, that messes things up bad :(

Sam Adams

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick question that hasn't been discussed much. I am getting out of college next December and the party/club thing could be coming to an end when I get the 9-5 job. What do the guys with the professional jobs do to meet girls? I want to get some practice before it hits me. I most likely won't be in a big city like NY or LA either and I don't particularly like the idea of dating websites.

Aboleo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't do anything 'exclusively' to meet women. I use whatever works to meet a woman in whatever situation I am in. Although, I never (and probably will never) use the internet for meeting women. It just seems wrong to me for personal reasons. If you like to meet women online, more power to ya.

I actually do several of the things listed on your poll, making it impossible to vote. Sorry.:p

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
There are many ways that people meet girls and subsequently have sex with them. Which method is the primary one you use to get girls. Please feel free to talk a little about your tactics.

If you've only been with one girl, then pick the choice that applies to her.

Also if you don't pick up girls or are not having sex with anybody please do not vote, and just click View Poll Results to see results if you are curious.
1) Chloroform.

2) I get a shovel, and I wait until the local graveyard is closed. I jump the fence... and...

Actually, I just ask women out. I don't really have a tried and true method. I have a normal way of going about asking women out, but so far, that way hasn't really worked.

First time, it was a set up, and the woman thought I was rich, and would buy her all kinds of things. Heh. The joke was on HER.

Second time, she claimed that she liked me, so, we just decided to take it easy and see how things would go.

But both cases ended badly, so... what info I can get from my "pick up" methods is limited...

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sam Adams said:
Quick question that hasn't been discussed much. I am getting out of college next December and the party/club thing could be coming to an end when I get the 9-5 job. What do the guys with the professional jobs do to meet girls? I want to get some practice before it hits me. I most likely won't be in a big city like NY or LA either and I don't particularly like the idea of dating websites.
If I had a clue I'd try to give some advice. Unfortunately I don't so I made this poll :eek:

I'm still in college and I'll be starting at a university in the fall. Doesn't really matter though because out of all the years that I've been in college I've gotten nowhere with the chicks.

Right now it's obvious that the best way to meet girls is through your friends or at parties, but you only go to the parties if you have friends. So how do you get chicks if you don't have friends?

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold Approaching...is generally my only option right now and to me is the best option. There is no limit as to what kind of women you can approach. From the hippie chicks to rich business chicks.

When I first started it was in school (Outside of class)

- My social circle all went away to college
- Dating/Network Sites :down: always disliked this
- clubs/parties, I usual go to only if I'm going with my dance group and the purpose is...dancing. Haven't hung out with them in a few months so it's been awhile.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of the above except social networks.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason I have never had good luck with myspace. Facebook hookups are good but thats usually someone you already know, and only when I was in school. For me it is a mix of cold approach, bars/clubs, social circles(not as often).

To the guys talking about getting out of college, yeah it is different I'm still adjusting. I moved to a new area so I don't have a social circle anymore, tried the myspace thing with limited success, so mostly I "cold approach", but it doesn't seem cold to me because I chat up random people alot when I'm out. Then when one of them happens to be a hottie it doesn't seem strange to me that I would start talking to someone I don't know very well. Getting out of college forces you to work on that angle of game though, because I am going out and getting drunk less, and I don';t have a social circle who is going to invite girls to our party, etc. It's good though because alcohol and social circles can make you too comfortable so you don't talk to random people as much.

Also I think there is less of a stigma about hooking up w/ coworkers, but if you're planning on dropping them and moving on to the next coworker yeah it would be a problem. People work spend so much time at work nowadays that it's only natural that it happens. Although you have to be more discreet and def. avoid anything that could be percieved as sexual harassment going that route.